• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezn0r

Damn 5 people joined on iRawr quickly. I'm guessing all yall want to kill Atheon too? We should form a group! (after I quickly find the Taken minotaur at the citadel)

Spydur
Rich
Rez
Frthy
Rich f88

Yall down?

I'll help, didn't do previous part of quest yet, but down for anything

RAWR - thanks!

inthrall

https://twitter.com/DestinyNews_net/status/659110345148125184

CSWhXb-UsAEWnPa.png

So seems like there is a lot of challenge modes coming up, more than I had heard about previously? This could be interesting...

The way its worded makes me think there is at least one more encounter hidden in there that counts towards progress

coy

That's the soundtrack to my day as I sit here at work and watch Totem CPs, Atheon CP's and timegated quests scroll by.
You and me both. I get home at 6PM PST then spend two hours hanging with my kid and making dinner and whatever other non-Destiny responsibilities I got so I always feel lucky when folks are looking to raid/IB/NF after 8PM my time.
Interviews are scary ._.

Second interview got tho. Plz hire Math!

I'm ready to take down Oyrx.
Best of luck, Math!

Zocano

https://twitter.com/DestinyNews_net/status/659110345148125184

So seems like there is a lot of challenge modes coming up, more than I had heard about previously? This could be interesting...

The way its worded makes me think there is at least one more encounter hidden in there that counts towards progress

How recent is this and where did they get this quote? Also still can't tell if the challenge modes are actually currently active (as in attainable) or if they are locked off for now.

____

Yo let's get another HM group going

1) Zocano
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

MikeyMike

How recent is this and where did they get this quote? Also still can't tell if the challenge modes are actually currently active (as in attainable) or if they are locked off for now.

____

1) Zocano
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Quick full HM with alt strat? I'm in if so.

PSN : MikeGaum1984

inthrall

____

1) Zocano
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Read up on it a bit more, it may be out of date (people saying hard mode would make this 10/13 done). Its from a podcast with PlanetDestiny afaik

hiryu

____

1) Zocano
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
nm

No thank minotaur on citadel so far.

I killed one via a taken VIP patrol thingy and it didn't give it to me. Grt

Edit yay got it. When taken forces arrived.

First Oryx down, strangely wasn't hyped at all.

However I did get hyped for my Nightfall drop, a 1000yd with Shortgaze, Underdog, Quickdraw and Hidden Hand. I was all...
q3e87zR.gif

Look at it

CSW0UkiWoAAvRuW.png

EL CUCO

Why does it take 15 motes or so to level up a weapon, and what feels like 50 to level up armor?

Bungie, consistency pls.

Whoyouare

____

1) Zocano
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)[/QUOTE

I'll be on in a half hour (6:30est.) if you are still looking.

Psn: manicstreet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom