• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey finally killed Oryx on my Warlock.

314 FR = 314 1kYdStare
Nothing on Warpirest. :(
320 Boots on Golgoroth. :D
Nothing on Daughters. :(
317 Chest Piece on Orx. :D

Okay run.

Wait, so you didn't get a kill yesterday before reset? :-/

Also you got 320 boots lucky bastard. Still waiting on my first 320 drop of anything after 6 full clears. Womp womp.

Looking for 2 more fresh Kings Fall HM raid. Add me on PSN Dontbrickmebro. Need to knock it out in 2.5 hours or less so have some HM experience.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Are you kidding me.

0PluAol.png

Challenge mode rewards will be emotes. You will do an emote similar to each boss. For Oryx you will shuffle at a low framerate sideways then clap mid air. For war priest you will do a fist pump in the air. For daughters you will sing and throw your hands in front of your face. Golgi you will emerge from the ground in a puddle.

They'll introduce challenge shards that when 50 are gathered you can get a non elemental primary at 300 light or a chance at 2 more shards.

Lol, thing is theres nothing worth getting unless its the 330 exotics but even then, meh

Edit nearly every reply to Bungies tweet has been about how shit the rewards are :d

vctor182

Need to run HM Oryx at around 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST. From the beginning, hopefully the crew from early today can join me!

1- Vctor182 (311 Hunter)
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

No time to explain on ps4 get!

Now logging on to destiny xb1.

I have a sealed halo 5 and I'm playing Destiny. Something is clearly wrong with me.

I can't wait to do more annoying raid content for fucking fragments.

Yay for Year 2 endgame!

If you think about it and challenges are bungie telling us " Play the game like intended or no rewards". That is assuming that challenges means killing bosses in a very specific way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom