• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKshodaN

Anyone up for HM?
307 Warlock with 310 Spindel and Touch of Malice.

Would be my first time in the HM Raid, so i have no idea if my Level is high enough for it

EL CUCO

Exactly what I wanted.

uqjcwOP.png
Thats an OP Ghost shell for glimmer farming GK.

Gurrry

I thought for sure that there would be new Festival quests today but I guess not. These quests have to lead to something if you complete them all... Right?

lt519

anyone wanna quick share an Atheon CP? :) Wish I could HM raid with you all, still don't have a clear, but it's pumpkin carving time.

coy

Last night as I was trying to put the baby to sleep, I turned off the lights and most of the house was dark. My gf looks to me and says "Oh no, the darkness consumed you!" I couldn't help but smile and laugh as she isn't really a fan of FPS games but has seen me play with y'all enough to know certain Destiny things.

Got The Vanity from a rank up package. Third Eye, Extended Mag/Rifled Barrel, Life Support/Eye of the Storm.

It's a pretty decent feeling HC, though the firing sound isn't all that satisfying. Apparently the Uffern HC4 from the Gunsmith has the same base stats.. so I'll be on the lookout for that one since it's cooler looking and can possibly roll Firefly.

Seems close to the old Fatebringer stats with more Stability, higher impact and if you pick up rifled barrel, pretty good Range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom