• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it! When someone first posted about the 3 challenges, the 3 fragments stood out to me. And damn the number 3 again. Can't wait to see what that's about.

Need to run HM Oryx at around 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST. From the beginning, hopefully the crew from early today can join me!

1- Vctor182 (311 Hunter)
2- skywalker_3li (Warlock 311)
3- chrome_sitar (Hunter/Warlock 311, Titan 310)
4-
5-
6-

Can be whatever's needed for balance

void666

Banned
You have to wait until the person moving to mid gets the new buff (deathsingers power x10) or it hasn't transferred to the new player correctly

Yeah, i know the mechanic. But sometimes it doesn't work. I see the x10, i run. Guy at the totem has no shield.
Oh, well, we moved guardians around and it worked.

Thank you

phen0m24

No time to explain on ps4 get!

Now logging on to destiny xb1.

I have a sealed halo 5 and I'm playing Destiny. Something is clearly wrong with me.

So does Josh. He's sitting in orbit with VE3TRO. I hope you guys get good loot from the raid what with all this self denial going on.

If you think about it and challenges are bungie telling us " Play the game like intended or no rewards". That is assuming that challenges means killing bosses in a very specific way.

Kill Oryx with an Oryx mask = fragment
Kill Oryx wearing a Crota mask = another fragment
Kill Oryx wearing an Eris mask = 1 fragment and another quest requiring the farming of 500 Hadium flakes and 6000 relic iron. Exotic will be 280.

GlamFM

Banned
Yeah, i know the mechanic. But sometimes it doesn't work. I see the x10, i run. Guy at the totem has no shield.

Thank you

Your x10 buff does not go away. Do not run immediately. It sometimes takes a second for the shield to be transferred. Only move when it has been transferred for sure. And help take out the boomer on the balcony before you go.

inthrall

Thank you

If you've got that down, next most likely a laggy host "correcting" the buff. Good to hear you got it though

So does Josh. He's sitting in orbit with VE3TRO. I hope you guys get good loot from the raid what with all this self denial going on.

Kill Oryx with an Oryx mask = fragment
Kill Oryx wearing a Crota mask = another fragment
Kill Oryx wearing an Eris mask = 1 fragment and another quest requiring the farming of 500 Hadium flakes and 6000 relic iron. Exotic will be 280.

Hahaha what raid are they trying to do? I'm guessing KF?
I'm just working on NTTE quest because I have to get off in about 30 minutes

phen0m24

Hahaha what raid are they trying to do? I'm guessing KF?
I'm just working on NTTE quest because I have to get off in about 30 minutes

They are just starting a NM KF - I just assumed you were part of it. (Sorry man no idea. )

Apparently today I suck at communication more than other days

Are you kidding me.

0PluAol.png

Got the same reward but light 294. God why did they add ghost shell? Who tf is doing NF and does not have a suitable ghost shell??? At least have some interesting perk like more weapon parts. GOD BUNGIE your loot sucks.

If you've got that down, next most likely a laggy host "correcting" the buff. Good to hear you got it though

Not lag, you have to wait a second or two after getting Deathsinger Power x10 until the Brand transfers to the next person (like Glam said). Safest way is for the person staying on the Totem to call out when they have the brand.

Also the Boomer timing is based on when you activate "Annihilator Totems awaken" text, from either shooting adds or grabbing the brand. If you grab the brand to start it the boomer actually won't be out for a few seconds after the brand transfers. Fastest way is to move straight to the middle with DS Power but safest way is to wait and help kill boomer. But if people can't handle a red bar Boomer by themselves....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom