• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koh

Looking for a fresh raid, hard as a 307 titan or normal as a 298 warlock.

Experienced on normal mode, only completed Oryx fight on hard (brought in as sub).

Psn Id Scubadude18

lt519

Happy pumpkin carving DGAF

gbonyJ7.jpg

I think it's just loot table confusion.

Oryx drops a guaranteed HM item. This probably includes shards and runes. His regular table is still weapons+helmets.

This is doubled up by NM shard redemption and normal weapons/helmets. I dunno, but Oryx has given me HM stuff consistently.

Shards and runes are not in the HM table. Runes are not in the NM table but rather can drop from killing Ultras on the Dreadnaught.

I'm referring to these posts where you said you can only get sub-310 ghost when you actually can get 310+ ghosts:

As in "your only drop can be a sub 310 ghost." Ruthless only got a sub310 ghost.

Not that "only sub310 ghosts can drop." Of course 311+ ghosts can drop and have many times.

Bogeypop

Any other DGAF'rs get into the test for the other MOBA-like shooter that isn't Overwatch? Would like to add you guys on Steam and team up for that on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom