• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv47

Anyone need the Undying Mind strike for ToM? Matchmaking found nobody, and I doubt I can get through solo. PSN is shiv2099 if anyone wants to join up. Currently sitting at starting point.

Got the same reward but light 294. God why did they add ghost shell? Who tf is doing NF and does not have a suitable ghost shell??? At least have some interesting perk like more weapon parts. GOD BUNGIE your loot sucks.

Nightfalls are like the only place to get Legendary Ghost shells. Thank goodness they added them. Kings fall one only has Taken Glimmer. I really want a glimmer shell for each enemy race. Right now the NF is the only way to get them.

vctor182

Originally Posted by vctor182
Need to run HM Oryx at around 6 PM PST / 9 PM EST. From the beginning, hopefully the crew from early today can join me!

1- Vctor182 (311 Hunter)
2- skywalker_3li (Warlock 311)
3- chrome_sitar (Hunter/Warlock 311, Titan 310)
4-
5-
6-

Can be whatever's needed for balance

Looking good! Titan defender would be good IMO. Need 3 more, we start in 90 min!

inthrall

Not lag, you have to wait a second or two after getting Deathsinger Power x10 until the Brand transfers to the next person (like Glam said). Safest way is for the person staying on the Totem to call out when they have the brand.

Also the Boomer timing is based on when you activate "Annihilator Totems awaken" text, from either shooting adds or grabbing the brand. If you grab the brand to start it the boomer actually won't be out for a few seconds after the brand transfers. Fastest way is to move straight to the middle with DS Power but safest way is to wait and help kill boomer. But if people can't handle a red bar Boomer by themselves....

I stand corrected, always just assumed it was my NZ latency

rezn0r

doing a Nightfall or 3 with a friend so there's a spot open, if anyone feels like it PSN: reznuh

starting #2, had a few people friend me after someone jumped in - sorry. first come first serve if you're free and still need it, or anyone else.

MrDaravon

Whew, finally back in the swing of things, had real life shit blow up on me Saturday, other than very briefly checking out the halloween thing yesterday I haven't been on for days.

Speaking of, looking around a bit and it seems like unless you pay money/silver for purple bags it's only possible to get one or two legendary masks, is this correct? Seems like the sticking point is glue, and I'm reading that you can only get glue from breaking down a legendary mask (which you get the one freebie of) or from the purple bags, and it can't drop from blue bags? That's kind of a major bummer if so. Also seems kind of crap that the blue flaming skull mask is only droppable out of purple bags and no rare version of it exists to upgrade; I don't inherently have a problem with it not being something you can upgrade but it should just be directly purchasable from Tess in that case. Having to buy blind bags for a 1/16 (or however they weighted it) chance to get it kinda sucks. Sorry these are probably old long discussed questions now >_>

Purely cosmetic and has been done in other games for over a decade.

I'm sad too that I can't get more without paying but that's the point of it I guess. And this one has a lot of freedom in which two hats you keep so I'm trying to be grateful for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom