• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need a better solution or choice than "stand here" for a mechanic. Something to give to more than just one person.

This is why the golgoroth fight is great. Best "boss" encounter in the game

Yeah, exactly. "Stand here" is the worst. Although Golgi is full of "stand here"- Rad Light pools, holding position w gaze so DPS team can crit stomach, even add clearing kinda. The 2-gazer strat is definitely the best KF boss. Templar and Skolas are the kings of boss-freedom.

Vietnami is going through some stuff right now. Pls forgive him.

Nami is my bro. We've been through many a (flawless) battle together. No forgiveness necessary, misunderstandings are common online. It's all good.

Zocano

Yeah, exactly. "Stand here" is the worst. Although Golgi is full of "stand here"- Rad Light pools, holding position w gaze so DPS team can crit stomach, even add clearing kinda. The 2-gazer strat is definitely the best KF boss. Templar and Skolas are the kings of boss-freedom.

I really wish they didn't bork up the House of Wolves loot and the silly burn stuff. Skolas is an amazing fight that had little time in the spot light and every just burned him down into nothing every week.

lt519

We've had the brand weirdness before Deku, had to work around it with two people, kept happening to the same person over and over. I think it was lag.

Namikaze1

Here I am suffering through Skyrim's stupid side quests I abandoned years ago and my kid brother is doing his first raid (VoG).

They just got to oracles phase.

I really wish they didn't bork up the House of Wolves loot and did the silly burn stuff. Skolas is an amazing fight that had little time in the spot light and every just burned him down into nothing every week.

Most definitely. People played it near launch and said "this fight sucks and the loot is terrible" which were both totally true. Sadly the loot always sucked so most people didn't bother going back after they fixed the fight and made it awesome.

Brand goes back to the platform.

Hmm and both people are standing next to each other on the Totem the whole time? Really weird. Could only guess lag like Zocano said.

Has it cleared up or still doing it? One great thing about KF is that it's been very glitch-free relative to VoG and CE.

Namikaze1

Me: "Why are you guys cheesing this? It's so easy."

brother: "If it's so easy then why did you cheesed it from the outside platforms last year?"

BahamutPT

Got a legendary sniper like 1000 Yard Stare at 310? I would infuse it to that.

But it's your call.

I do, but the perks on the only 1kYS I currently own kinda suck (Mulligan and Last Resort). Only got it so far because everything else was already upgraded. But now that stuff needs to go higher.

I'll probably put it into my BS tomorrow. I got a 320 Fusion Rifle this afternoon, so I can get the Spindle to 320 after that.

By the time I get a better 1k I should already have infusion fodder for that from the Raid (RNG pls).

Thanks for the input guys.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So which one of you people wants an Oryx kill? Igor downloaded one too many Naruto episodes so the animecops shut off his electricity.

Namikaze1

In my defense, they have it easy today. Back in the day we had to grind out for gear to get us raid ready. Most in my team were underleveled for it. now they can easily hit 34 (without TTK) and 40 (with TTK).

VoG wasn't the cakewalk it is now back then.

todd360

In my defense, they have it easy today. Back in the day we had to grind out for gear to get us raid ready. Most in my team were underleveled for it. now they can easily hit 34 (without TTK) and 40 (with TTK).

VoG wasn't the cakewalk it is now back then.

We have it worse in the modern era grandpa. How am I suppose to hit 420 light infuse it if rngesus keeps giving me garbage.

Your generation used up all the natural weapon part resources. Now we are using the scraps. We are fast approaching the day when there are no more weapon parts in the world. How will we survive the next threat?

Namikaze1

Well, they quickly killed Templar. And someone got Gjallarhorn from the exotic chest. It was quickly dismantled though.

These kids will never know what it was like to hold such devastating power in their hands. The stories of folks killing Atheon in several seconds with it are mere myths to these kids.

GutZ31

Well, they quickly killed Templar. And someone got Gjallarhorn from the exotic chest. It was quickly dismantled though.

These kids will never know what it was like to hold such devastating power in their hands. The stories of folks killing Atheon in several seconds with it are mere myths to these kids.
Disgusting heathen.

todd360

Year one was so much better. Only yearwunners will understand this!

So which one of you people wants an Oryx kill? Igor downloaded one too many Naruto episodes so the animecops shut off his electricity.

Fucking animecops man. I swear i only downloaded 10
One Piece
episodes this week. Sigh... Will try to down him later in the week i guess 😔

Namikaze1

We have it worse in the modern era grandpa. How am I suppose to hit 420 light infuse it if rngesus keeps giving me garbage.

Your generation used up all the natural weapon part resources. Now we are using the scraps. We are fast approaching the day when there are no more weapon parts in the world. How will we survive the next threat?
How else were we supposed to manufacture our gold plated, diamond encrusted Ballerhorns? We needed the resources!

How else were we supposed to manufacture our gold plated, diamond encrusted Ballerhorns? We needed the resources!

And we would do it all again. Those Ballehorns were worth it. I still dream with them some times you know? I see their gold plates and i remember the good old times when we were afraid of no enemy.

KodaRuss

It was your first raid? Didn't know that, would have been better at explaining things D:

Sorry to hear that :( but atleast it was a fun chill group :3

Sorry about the loot everyone got but it was a fun raid.

Anyone have an Atheon CP they could share? I have time to kill him if there are others that want to.

PSN- Longhornbevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom