• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to start a new HM raid.. Up to Oryx.. We're at 306 so that might be the cap. Anyone up for it?

1)NarcissisticJay
2)NarcissisticJay friend
3)
4)
5)
6)

Any half groups out there?

maomaoIYP

In transit in Qatar..... OMG Qatar wut u doin?
"Qatar welcomes the hive and The Taken King"
CSX8JUbUcAA8JU_.jpg

NastyBook

Think this was my first time being the guy who joins a NF at the last minute and gets an Exotic. Gonna try out this Telesto. Stability is bonkers. Thanks again for the run, Gutz and Magic.

Ryck

Did HM X 3 today and got a helmet for all three characters. They were all NM helmets but still. Overall a good day got a few 316-318 drops and all three runs were about 2 hours each.

GutZ31

Think this was my first time being the guy who joins a NF at the last minute and gets an Exotic. Gonna try out this Telesto. Stability is bonkers. Thanks again for the run, Gutz and Magic.
Np, it's pretty awesome for void burn NFs.

I'm about to do my last Nightfall of anyone else needs to run it, join on GutZ31

LiK

Didn't do any KF HM but at last I got the Boolean quest and completed it in like 30 min. Wanted that gun to try out in PVP. Also filled one candy bag and got the Warden mask. Just two more masks and the collection is complete.

Halo 5 only at 31% lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom