• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Poor Atheon stood no chance. Didn't even get to do his thing a second time.

I told my brother to now do it flawlessly. He looks at me and laughs. Kids these days...

No respect for their goddamn elders.

Namikaze1

I'm sorry, Atheon. I'm sorry my brother and his friends waited till they were 40 and around 280 LL to do their first raid. I'm sorry the Vault had to be their first raid. Should've been Crota's End.

They're gonna attempt King's Fall now. This will be fun. I just hope I don't fall asleep watching them die over and over again for what they did to poor Atheon.

Zocano

I'm sorry, Atheon. I'm sorry my brother and his friends waited till they were 40 and around 280 LL to do their first raid. I'm sorry the Vault had to be their first raid. Should've been Crota's End.

They're gonna attempt King's Fall now. This will be fun. I just hope I don't fall asleep watching them die over and over again for what they did to poor Atheon.

They gonna get rekt so hard

Zocano

Oryx keeps mocking me.

God knows how many easy kills and 4 hard kills later, still no helm. And no harrowed primary neither.

Sigh.

There will come a point where the "shards" we get are just tokens to buy a specific piece of gear we want if it isn't dropping for us.

Hunter got to 314, Titan to 313, Warlock is in limbo until she raids tomorrow. It's nice not to be squishy during Oryx. Makes the fight almost fun.

Still perplexed that boots only ever drop on my Titan. I called it and it actually happened. Bungie pls.

NF be trollin'. got all junk, except for the Darkblade's Spite. Charge rate on that is doo-doo though. :/

thanks for the runs,
silvard, phantom, saithan, & godless_pagan

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
There will come a point where the "shards" we get are just tokens to buy a specific piece of gear we want if it isn't dropping for us.

I hope so.

I've had really bad luck - tons of heavy machine guns and rockets, both on easy and hard. Only one ghost shell in my easy runs, but my hard runs have net 5 of those. I've mentioned I didn't seen a helm? Haven't seen the sniper neither.

I'll start the complaining process. We should all take turns. What the fook is up with nami being showered with great drops? I ain't about that shit mayne.
RNGesus can die, still missing a lot of the raid armors and the keep getting only exotic chest engrams from 3oCs guess what they are..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom