• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

coy

Outstanding return post, Ocean. I still hold onto nicely rolled HCs in hopes that Bungie realizes the nerf needs to be reevaluated.

Good luck in ToO, Guardians!

Saw a 315 boot drop.

Trials has been live for 36 mintues...ponders time wasted in KF HM with zero armor to show for it....
z9I4alY.jpg

So are the bounties something anyone can get, or is it weekly crucible crap?

And I presume you don't necessarily need all wins to complete them? Can't get into the info myself from work

RexNovis

Banned
I just snagged a God roll Herja -D

Counterbalance + Injection Mold + Crowd Control + thermal sights

It straight up wrecks. With injection mold and counterbalance the stability is near max and the recoil is damn near non existent. I'm killing in pop with 1.5 bursts. It's sooooooo good

Yo. Missed you guys. After over a month absent, I'd like to vent with my fellow GAFers for a while.

Snipped 98% Correct.

Ok. Glad I got that off my chest and I'm glad to be back! Trials hype! Love you folks.

Sorry for the obscenely long post.

Welcome back, and well said Javier. VoG is better tho.

I just snagged a God roll Herja -D

Counterbalance + Injection Mold + Crowd Control + thermal sights

It straight up wrecks. With injection mold and counterbalance the stability is near max and the recoil is damn near non existent. I'm killing in pop with 1.5 bursts. It's sooooooo good
Very similar too what my kid uses, mean as fuck.

Yah, but the dials are all set wrong clearly. When people can play a few rounds of trials and get shit like that in 20 minutes of game time, then why even play the raid weekly?
Yeah that's the main difference. You can be on Oryx for an hour or two and get a shitty drop or play trials with a chance of getting a good piece of gear after a 15 min match.

Is unstable on? If so can someone link me as I'm on a shit mobile device and it would take me 45 minutes to find it.
http://www.twitch.tv/unstablelive

Trace

Banned
I may or may not be a casual at this point, but if there's anyone that's fantastic and wants to play trials I'd be up for it :p

So what's the best way to get my final light from 299>300? I've done NM KF.

Is Court of Oryx not worth doing after you reach a certain level? I got two T3 runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom