• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

I'm not sure exactly, but Driz and Unstable looked them up somehow.

Destiny Trials Report, pretty cool tool. And the match making seems to be holding up pretty well. 8-0 teams aren't getting matched up against 0-0 teams or 2-2 teams. It's a massive improvement.

Just watched that 320 exotic roll clip again. I was wrong. He got that from one of the other silver bounty pacakages, not the gold Eyes Upon You. He mouses over that one after, that is what confused me.

Shit, so does that mean multiple 320 exotic chances per week with each of those silver bounties?

LiK

Just watched that 320 exotic roll clip again. I was wrong. He got that from one of the other silver bounty pacakages, not the gold Eyes Upon You. He mouses over that one after, that is what confused me.

Shit, so does that mean multiple 320 exotic chances per week with each of those silver bounties?

see? I told you guys Silver pack was the best

Lnkn52

Silver is the top seller on PSN store add ons.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1132334

Slow-Clap.gif

I saw him using the Trials scout. What level was that?

He got it at 306 or in that range, then infused it up with his KF scout. That was before he opened the chest and got the 316 AR. I only know this because this was the exact moment I tuned in to his stream, and then jumped back off shortly after.

Any primary infusion fodder at 310+ is gravy at this point. One can dream of 320 Hung Jury and ToM. Oryx is stingy as fuck with his primary drops.

zewone

306 I think.

By the way, Suros dis-47, at gunsmith, is the same as inward lamp but with better stats

Awesome. I got one of those and I don't really care about Outlaw. EDIT: Err....I got Dis-43, damn similar names.

If you're doing Trials this weekend and need a 3rd send me an invite, Ruben.

reminder to the FT that ran last night:

NM KF - 11pm EDT - we will finish what we started.

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken
5. angerd
6. ghazi/drizzay/MLG? :)

FStop7

Banned
Supercell?
Graviton Forfeit?
Taikonaut?
Alchemist's Rainment?

Welp, looks like I'll be on a strange coin farm-a-thon tonight.

lt519

working as intended

Yeah what is bad about these drops? You get NM Raid quality gear throughout with a guaranteed 310+ Primary if you go to the lighthouse. The weapons seem arguably better than raid weapons. On top of that people are pulling 310+ exotics out of their silver packages that literally require them to just exist in trials matches.

Seems pretty good to me. Great way for someone that never raids to go from 290 up to 310 and beyond.

Welp, looks like I'll be on a strange coin farm-a-thon tonight.

Same, I'd have given anything for my NF runs yesterday to turn into 50+ strange coins. Trials seems to be rewarding coins a fair bit, may do that first and see what I'm at before diving back into PoE.

spyder_ur

306 I think.

By the way, Suros dis-47, at gunsmith, is the same as inward lamp but with better stats

That's not from last week's order though, correct? Meaning you would have needed to hold onto it from a prior week.

When people say that Trials drops suck I seriously can't tell if they're saying that what people are getting from Trials is bad or that it's bull that the drops are better than HM for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom