• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Y'all are terrible. I love the raid gear aesthetic.

Yeah I don't mind the aesthetics on the raid weapons and armor, but they do all look the same. VoG and CE stuff had their respective aesthetics too but at least you could tell a pulse from an AR and scout. In KF, every thing looks the same.

I cant wait for the "hive gear era" to go away. I feel burnt out killing Oryx family members.Bring on Cabal and Fallen!

More Fallen stuff definitely. House of Wolves had some really neat stuff. As far as weapon aesthetics go:

Prison of Elders > Vault of Glass > Crota's End = A big steaming pile of Dreg poop > King's Fall

Camel of Malice looks awesome and the Metroid scopes on the Raid stuff are cool, but the gun models themselves...

kRrkfUU.gif

I'll give King's Fall the originality angle though, because at least the weapons are brand new. Crota's End gear just slapped a bunch of bones on top of old models.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
The Ruin Wake is the only other Machine Gun that I like as much as the Qullim's Terminus. Shit's legit badass, except for the cosmetic aspect.

They look really bad too.

Why am I shooting space aliens with bits of skinned dinosaurs?
I normally don't care about how they look but they are not even that effective in the raid. You rarely face Taken enemies in the raid and if you do you probably have better options anyway. There are so many better alternatives.

Things you should infuse:

1) Hung Jury
2) Black Spindle
3) Hacksaw
4) Havoc Pigeon
5) 1000 Yard Stare
6) Eirene RR4 (love this sniper)
7) Patch-A
8) Conspiracy Theory-D
9) Touch of Malice
10) NTTE
11) Grasp of Malok
12) Stillpiercer
13) Truth
14) Suros JBL
15) Eyasluna

These are just some of the weapons I love to use.

Bradach

I need to get myself a hung jury. My raid team are always banging on about it.

It seems to be taking ages to level up dead orbit.

Is there any trick to leveling up faster (other than using tonnes of motes)

the_id

Hey guys,
Anyone available to help a NM Kings fall raid? We have one more space.
We are at golgoroth and I'm a terrible Sherpa. Anyone free to give us a hand?

I need to get myself a hung jury. My raid team are always banging on about it.

It seems to be taking ages to level up dead orbit.

Is there any trick to leveling up faster (other than using tonnes of motes)

Hung Jury is so good coz of the perks. I've got a Cocytus SR4 with Triple Tap and Firefly and I prefer that to my Hung Jury.

Hell, I love the Suros DIS scout as well. I just wish I had one with reactive reload and full auto.

Shito

The Ruin Wake is the only other Machine Gun that I like as much as the Qullim's Terminus. Shit's legit badass, except for the cosmetic aspect.
You need to roll some range perk on the raid's MG though.
I already have a Ruin Wake with max range, so I'm not too sad on missing out the raid one for the moment... ^^

I still keep my Against All Odds hoping we'll get to upgrade our Y1 weapons one day... ;__;

Going inside spawn cave during "factions are moving against each other" event as a Nightstalker is pretty fun!
https://youtu.be/omou6qmyFZU
That super is very VERY high on my "things I love in TTK" list... <3

Ken

Welp, gave in and bought TTK which is great timing with Blops and FO4 next week. Is there a guide on the first things to do when you hit 40?

Why don't they add all the old strikes to the strike playlist and tune them for their relative playlist levels?

Highest ones give the best playlist gear. Random drops across all strikes in that playlist.

I need to buy Hung Jury soon, but god I am not motivated to raid or do the NF since I get trash loot so much. Might just stick to trials now.

Also the Halloween event leaves on the 9th right? I need to do the quest and get the rest of the masks soon.

noomi

Had two scout rifles finally drop last night.

314 with life support
318 with range finder

Decided to keep the rangefinder one, and used the 314 to infuse my bad juju.... Hope I made the right choice there.

Holding on to my Lyudmilla D orders looks fruitful, some better pvp rolls.

You can pick one up to mess around with. You can buy another one to pick up next week

edit: Used Multi Tool in pvp for a bit. I think I prefer it over Tlaloc. Tlaloc's recoil is really inconsistent and to use it well you really shouldn't be exploiting that max fire rate. Mida shoots quick, has very predictable recoil and they both take the same amount of shots to kill anyway

noomi

Anyone got a list on the Rolls from todays armsday?

Also would like to know this, completely forgot today was arms day.

I need that Suros rocket launcher with tripod and horseshoes n' granades.

Usually reddit has a thread about it... might still be too early though.

Also would like to know this, completely forgot today was arms day.

I need that Suros rocket launcher with tripod and horseshoes n' granades.

Usually reddit has a thread about it... might still be too early though.
It can't roll with both, most TTK launchers can't. The smolder, dead orbit Ceres, and ash factory are the only ones I know of that can.

noomi

It can't roll with both, most TTK launchers can't. The smolder, dead orbit Ceres, and ash factory are the only ones I know of that can.

What rolls did the Suros Rocket Laucnher have a few weeks ago? The one that everyone said was perfect.

Just checked the bungie app, and it looks like the gunsmith has it for sale again, just not sure what rolls are possible.

Shiv47

Did totems, war priest and Golgi last night in HM for first time, got 316 HMG, 320 boots, and a couple sub-310 junk infusion items. Not bad I guess.

Highlight of the night for me was getting a 310 warlock chest (normal) and a 310 warlock chest (harrowed) from Golgoroth. This raid loot system is fucking trash.

Tuesday can't get here quick enough.

noomi

Hard launch, heavy payload, grenades & horseshoes, and javelin. At least, that's the roll I picked up.

Damn, I need that.

I need a good legendary rocket launcher. I've been told that The Vertigo is good from FWC, but I would really much rather prefer that Suros one instead.

Damn, I need that.

I need a good legendary rocket launcher. I've been told that The Vertigo is good from FWC, but I would really much rather prefer that Suros one instead.

yeah its a good one, but only has 2 rockets in total. I have it, use it in Trials.

EL CUCO

Damn, I need that.

Unless you can get either one with Tripod, they're basically the same thing.

I wish the extra RL ammo bonus actually worked on them.

The gunsmith Suros has slightly more velocity but otherwise they are identical. They both suffer from the same bug that doesn't give you extra rockets with rocket boots. They both can't roll with tripod and horseshoes and hand grenades.

The gunsmith Suros has slightly more velocity but otherwise they are identical. They both suffer from the same bug that doesn't give you extra rockets with rocket boots. They both can't roll with tripod and horseshoes and hand grenades.

Yeah its a feature of the Suros weapons. Only 1 main perk but can run 2 secondary perks.

I thought I wsa going to receive my Exotic Sword today, I go see Shaxx and he gives me a light level 300+ very hard mission. Seal the Sword

fuck me

I am disliking TTK even more and more. Conditions this, conditions that, meet these conditions this, meet conditions that

HigXx

I thought I wsa going to receive my Exotic Sword today, I go see Shaxx and he gives me a light level 300+ very hard mission. Seal the Sword

fuck me

I am disliking TTK even more and more. Conditions this, conditions that, meet these conditions this, meet conditions that

I need to do that as well

Top Bottom