• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Afrocious

That was my Hunters first HM kill earlier.

309 Helmet
310 Harrowed Defiance of Yasmine

Bungie pls

Destiny-Carlton-Dance.gif

Congrats. Have the flu and just kept messing up. Glad ya'll got the kill.

feel better wiped!

even with my idiotic death half way through. No ammo run by oryx before the shade!! Haha

Hahahaha hopefully you heard my joke that you had an ammo pack by your pillow so you went to go get it :p

Just beat daughters in an LFG group. 2 people back to back dunked on the WRONG sister on the right first and they all thought it was fine. I said it'll be a wipe. One insister that if we killed the sister instead of leaving at one shot it wouldn't have wiped hahahaha so 2nd try we still did. They wanted to prove me wrong so bad it was funny. Then one time we did 3 phase, on the final phase the guy that got taken went to the WRONG platform -_-.

Took 4 or 5 tries total and we got it. 302 shotgun on hard for my efforts. YES!!!

GutZ31

I'm interested. Is 301 light too low?
300 is fine for the first half, although it will still be hard, but only when you get to golgoroth do you have a jump in light level difficulty.
Golgoroth is 310, sisters are 310, then Oryx is 320.
Everything before that should be 300 light still.

That Hand Cannon Accuracy though

Bungie
https://vid.me/8dco]

That first video cracks me up. For whatever reason it only has my voice chat but it syncs perfectly. I died stupidly and said "oh no!" right when all your shots were missing. Then you said what happened and it's just "...were you using a hand cannon?" Lol, too funny.

Great Crucible train tonight, tons of fun like the good ol' days. Those last couple sweaty Skirmish wins against a good team were so clutch. You pro-moded the first game and I did basically nothing until sniping that last guy for our win before he could get the revive for their win. Felt good to drop a 16-5 on those fools next game and make them quit out. Perfect ending when you won our last match by killing a golden gun w Praetorian Foil, haha.

That first video cracks me up. For whatever reason it only has my voice chat but it syncs perfectly. I died stupidly and said "oh no!" right when all your shots were missing. Then you said what happened and it's just "...were you using a hand cannon?" Lol, too funny.

Great Crucible train tonight, tons of fun like the good ol' days. Those last couple sweaty Skirmish wins against a good team were so clutch. You pro-moded the first game and I did basically nothing until sniping that last guy for our win before he could get the revive for their win. Felt good to drop a 16-5 on those fools next game and make them quit out. Perfect ending when you won our last match by killing a golden gun w Praetorian Foil, haha.

Wish it saved my reaction but I think yours says it all lol

Good games to everyone who joined the train. We definitely played some enjoyable matches, except for the one game we lost. I don't remember what it was but I remember some laggy bullshit lol

I switched to the Foil because he kept rushing me with Conspracy Theory. Soon as I whipped it out nigga backed off scared

giphy.gif

I do like Cathedral of Dusk though. Looks great and it's got some fun places to fight in, but after playing Halo 5 it really highlights how different the design philosophies are. I wish this game would let us shoot with perfect accuracy during the first jump and at least have a bit more during the second jump. I understand why they didn't and I can't say I have appreciated all the airborne blains from people flying way up in the air with Angel of Light. Nevertheless, the map design has really suffered from encouraging linear one-dimensional gameplay. Hopefully they change that in the next game.

I forget. Why did they fall out of favour?

Their range got nerfed and then the Felwinter was sold.

Fun fact, they were accidentally buffed when House of Wolves came out (remembe the Vex destroying in Trials on Pantheon?) but nobody noticed because nobody was using Fusion Rifles LOL

FyreWulff

Literally 2 days ago i discarded 1000 wormsperm.

Now they say Eris will trade it for something?

I bet you it's going to be 10 Eris rep per 50 WS or 10 hadium flakes per 100 WS.

Given how ridiculously easy it is to farm wormspore with the raid ghost, no way we'll be able to trade that for glimmer or motes, or something actually useful.

Finally a use for EL? Queens rep that gives us a 250-280 class item each rank, and a 170 HoW weapon. Awesome!

Glimmer for weapon parts? Oh well at least something useful was contained in that huge nothing they call the weekly update.

Not a single word about raid drops or trials lag. GG bungie.

/rant

never shard anything

I also shard a bunch of wormspore.

now is probably the time to farm it in case they change the spore economy with the patch

mandiller

Is anyone able to help me collect ghosts in the paradox heroic stage? I need to do that to get No Time To Explain at some point right?

Psn: mandiller

Out 1

If we get enough I'll be around for a while, I actually need the whole HM on my lock, so I'm down to run from scratch if that helps us get a group

I'll be reluctantly playing crucible solo until then :/

I can hop in for Oryx. Have the cp on two characters.

the_id

If we get enough I'll be around for a while, I actually need the whole HM on my lock, so I'm down to run from scratch if that helps us get a group

Im down for a fresh HM raid if you're available following that can we do Atheon too?

GutZ31

Is anyone able to help me collect ghosts in the paradox heroic stage? I need to do that to get No Time To Explain at some point right?

Psn: mandiller

Yo, you still need help with this?
I can't fall asleep, so feel like helping out if people need it.

FyreWulff

How would you all feel about them taking the power level mattering out of trials?

Eh. Endgame should keep updating and changing. Removing power scaling (even though it's really small) would keep ancient gear and guns relevant, and the endgame would stagnate or be optimal only to those who started playing years ago.

Sup Dan, if you're looking for another I am down for either. Need to run fresh on my titan and have oryx cp on my hunter.

Psn thenal84

deadduck

I forgot about an Oryx bug I've not experienced before: Oryx popped up for the 1% his chest was already open, everyone was ready but holy crap it was close!

Looking forward to Trials tonight. I want that pulse.

Top Bottom