• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

LTWood12

Nice flip. Even Oryx is like WTF.

ghjhjh72e1b.gif

Lol!

ethomaz

Banned
Last Oryx Kill (thanks everybody in the fireteam again)

Worst Boots
Worst Class Item

Edit - Legendary Engram turned out Telesto 310 (I already have one lol).

Nothing.

phen0m24

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Last Oryx Kill (thanks everybody in the fireteam again)

Worst Boots
Worst Class Item

Edit - Legendary Engram turned out Telesco 310 (I already have one lol).

Nothing.

nah thank you for the invite...finally got to beat Oryx on HM after several HM KF's I've done without success...Wanted the helmet so bad but got denied... : (
decent hand cannon 315 and a 310 harrowed scout rifle

lurker yo

Even me, mister occasionally cranky pants still posts mang :p

Yeah I ordered it. Between GCU and $15 in rewards I got it for $35.

Waiting until next week for Target though for anything else as they have buy 2 get 1 free.

:)

http://www.vg247.com/2015/11/05/targets-buy-2-get-1-free-event-is-back/

Ehh between GCU and $10 rewards certs for preordering, BB still works out pretty well. Plus you still get Points. I'm about to have more games than I'll have time for. BLOPs, Fallout, Tomb Raider, BB dlc, and still need to around to Halo at some point. On the fence about Battlefront but I think most of SoM is picking it up. Hope Bungie gives us new reasons to stick around.

I don't think many hardcore grinders will appreciate how bad the weapon parts issue was. I'm sitting here with numerous exotics that I can't really use because I don't have weapon parts for infusion/upgrading.

ethomaz

Banned
nah thank you for the invite...finally got to beat Oryx on HM after several HM KF's I've done without success...Wanted the helmet so bad but got denied... : (
decent hand cannon 315 and a 310 harrowed scout rifle
It is cool to run with different people every time.
I guess it was a good kill too... not many attempts... I guess it was 6-7 tries.

Oh, you!

Seriously though, I want that shader. Bad. Bad enough to kill Oryx 3 times a week. It's what I've stooped to. Ugh.
What is the shader name?

HM oryx anyone?
Another? O.O
Nah I need to level up my Titan now... Oryx just next week.

darthbob

I don't think many hardcore grinders will appreciate how bad the weapon parts issue was. I'm sitting here with numerous exotics that I can't really use because I don't have weapon parts for infusion/upgrading.

I grinded pretty hardcore during the summer and spent a lot of WP rerolling a Hopscotch Pilgrim lol

Currently I have 30 WP.

border

I grinded pretty hardcore during the summer and spent a lot of WP rerolling a Hopscotch Pilgrim lol

Currently I have 30 WP.

I've never had issues with weapon parts, though that might be because I've just settled on 5-6 weapons and don't ever upgrade anything. Spend 20-30 minutes with Court of Oryx and a ton of junk weapons for you to dismantle will drop.

Though at this point I think it might almost be smarter to grind for glimmer and use that to buy green vendor weapons and dismantle them.

Pat_DC

Though at this point I think it might almost be smarter to grind for glimmer and use that to buy green vendor weapons and dismantle them.

I think it's more cost efficient to buy exotic weapon blueprints. You get the shard back when you dismantle it and usually more weapon parts than dismantling a green.
I think so anyway as I thought green weapons were around 2k anyway?

*Enthusiastic dance because of top of the page and it's Friday,

AngerdX

Any around that would be willing to help me get my void exotic sword strike done, tried random runs 4 times and everytime it ended in agony. :/

Top Bottom