• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

lt519

New phone triggered a precautionary account lock. They sent me a reset password which takes up to 24 hours to show up and they can't do it over the phone. Guess I can't do anything until I get that...

GutZ31

New phone triggered a precautionary account lock. They sent me a reset password which takes up to 24 hours to show up and they can't do it over the phone. Guess I can't do anything until I get that...

Moral of this story...
New phones are sometimes dicks.

Arrrammis

I don't really see how you'd do that and not be putting your team at a significant disadvantage. Other team is getting supers killing you.
Plus every time you die, the revive timer gets 5 seconds longer, so you can't get your teammates up as fast and the enemy could just steamroll you right away.

Afrocious

Double grenade warlock suicide at the beginning of the match. Doubt it would be useful in that scenario though.

Edit: or jump off the map.

Not worth it. The moment the other team finds you, the round is over and you'll better make those supers count next round.

There isn't a good map for callouts yet, but I did atleast throw some basic markers on this image so people can kind of understand it better:

p4gfkqt.jpg

Afrocious

Someone just sent me a PM on NeoGAF asking if I will be getting UC4.

The inside of the message asked if I will be passing the treasure.

I cried, DGAF. I cried. You people don't understand the joy UC multiplayer brought me.

Has anyone ever gotten anything from a ToO Silver Bounty package?

I got motes of light from mine, and that seems kind of lame. I've heard they have a small chance to give an exotic.

zewone

My sniper rolled with "Super refills Magazine" and "Kills have chance for bonus ammo"

What kind of bullshit is this. :(

Performance Bonus is a static perk.

The others can be:

Hidden Hand
Replenish
Perfectionist
Last Resort

Hidden Hand looks to be the only worthwhile perk of the 4.

ERMint13

How are the sides on the trials map? Does Alpha or Bravo have the advantage because I'd assume one does on this map.

I was thinking about adding callouts, but jesus if this isn't the shittiest map blueprint i've ever seen.

Same. The map is so messy it'd be hard to just draw one from scratch, but the blueprint we have is god awful. Maybe we'll get lucky and Deej will start putting them in the BWU again. Or whoever it was that was tweeting them last time.

Also, out of 8 games, I saw 2 seperate groups of 1 nightstalker with 2 bladedancers.

The stealthing from the BDs was actually really hard to cope with. Basically, they'd almost always guarantee a tie, at the least, and if you went to rez, the other one was waiting to blink strike you in the back.

Was very hard to work around. The Nightstalker would just stealth sniper in the back.

Same. The map is so messy it'd be hard to just draw one from scratch, but the blueprint we have is god awful. Maybe we'll get lucky and Deej will start putting them in the BWU again. Or whoever it was that was tweeting them last time.

Hmm, maybe if i can be arsed i'll make a blueprint from scratch. Or if somebody wants to go with me into Crucible and help me take screenshots, i'll do it that way.

This one is unusable. Can't even tell which side is up.

zewone

Also, out of 8 games, I saw 2 seperate groups of 1 nightstalker with 2 bladedancers.

The stealthing from the BDs was actually really hard to cope with. Basically, they'd almost always guarantee a tie, at the least, and if you went to rez, the other one was waiting to blink strike you in the back.

Was very hard to work around. The Nightstalker would just stealth sniper in the back.

Hmm...

Invis-Blinking Shotgun this weekend.

Top Bottom