• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

You mean they nerfed what used to be the best weapons and everyone flocked to the new best weapons?

Who could have seen this coming????

The elemental primaries is still the biggest sting to this.

Now, instead of 3 different primaries, one for each element, to keep on me and rotate as needed, I'll use 1 primary for every situation. Because that's what Bungie wanted to do, right? Decrease diversity?

I'm being mean about it, but it's actually not that big a deal to me.

The elemental primaries is still the biggest sting to this.

Now, instead of 3 different primaries, one for each element, to keep on me and rotate as needed, I'll use 1 primary for every situation. Because that's what Bungie wanted to do, right? Decrease diversity?

I'm being mean about it, but it's actually not that big a deal to me.

Because muh forced to use elemental primary despite the fact that people only used Fatebringer and VoC because they were some of the best primaries in the game because of stats and perks.

ocean

Banned
What's the armor for trials this week? It's gonna hurt bad knowing I'll miss out on that beautiful set

NL is beautiful
The people are beautiful
The bikes are everywhere

I want Trials loot and a home here. Loving this place

What's the armor for trials this week? It's gonna hurt bad knowing I'll miss out on that beautiful set

NL is beautiful
The people are beautiful
The bikes are everywhere

Helmet at 5 wins and sniper at 7 wins.

zewone

NL is beautiful
The people are beautiful
The bikes are everywhere

Helmet.

maomaoIYP

Yes, been waiting for you to comeback before I go to Mercury :p give me a nudge when you fancy playing

How was the trip?
It was great! Spent 4 days in Madrid and 5 in Barcelona. Lots of great food, spent lots of time in some amazing art museums and ogled at plenty of gorgeous European women.

zewone

really? has near perfect balance outlaw and third eye

hard to imagine a better roll

It needs counterbalance to combat the kick.

Also, I'm not a fan of that RoF/Damage type.

Too slow compared to Grasp or Hawksaw or doesn't hit hard enough like Spare Change.

lt519

Hopefully I can actually log in tonight since I technically am just in rest mode and haven't logged out...Called PSN twice and they were basically like our system limits you to three password requests a day and since you haven't received any you'll have to wait 24 hours to request again. I can see this going in circles for days.

Top Bottom