• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Afrocious

Afro pls.

Morton_Umbrella_Girl.png

I honestly don't know. I remember her talking about how she used to really be into Halo back in the day but she kinda left DGAF on the down-low.

Last I hear she was getting some unwanted attention here on GAF (as in, someone was harassing her because she was a chick). So she abandoned the account entirely. I'm pretty sure she's still around here somewhere, just not as open about who she is.

Namikaze1

BLOPs 3 campaign beat. I feel bad for my brother (it's his copy). Then again he only plays the series for MP. I didn't like it.

I guess it's time for Trials.

It probably is, but it still requires you to play lag of osiris and worry about whatever exploits people are abusing that week. I'm also a bigger fan of games with big ass battles rather than tactical stuff like this so it's never appealed to me.

Easy, but possibly very time consuming.

If you were just god awful at Trials, the longest it could possibly take to get the silver package is approx. 2 hours.

That's based off of 75 points needed, 1 point per match, 5 point minimum, ~8min match.

That sudden increase in difficulty in the last few matches of trials really bums me out. It's impossible for me.

Thanks for playing with me, dudes.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Last I hear she was getting some unwanted attention here on GAF (as in, someone was harassing her because she was a chick). So she abandoned the account entirely. I'm pretty sure she's still around here somewhere, just not as open about who she is.
Yeah I did remember hearing that someone was harassing her on on GAF and Twitter because of some pics that were posted on FaceGAF.

Easy, but possibly very time consuming.

If you were just god awful at Trials, the longest it could possibly take to get the silver package is approx. 2 hours.

That's based off of 75 points needed, 1 point per match, 5 point minimum, ~8min match.

This is another thing right here. It's easy in terms of getting it but who the hell wants to sit around getting their ass kicked for 2 hours? I can think of a lot of better thing to do with that time.

I bought the vendor hawksaw but could never get a feel for it

I usually go with nerwin or red death

might also try my new lyudmila D with counterbalance this weekend

To be fair though, the Suros pulse rifle is the only pulse rifle sine the Stranger's Rifle where i've said "Yea, this is pretty cool". Most Pulse Rifles sound like nails on chalkboard and look like this

acb4c22c-eae1-48ea-8ca8-e613c23ea65b.png

Gross

maomaoIYP

Yep 10 matches and 75 kills. Got shit again, a blue engram from silver and gloves with worse stats than the ones I have from gold
Are you still doing trials? I'm in transit at Qatar waiting for my flight home, hopefully I'll be able to play some trails before the reset.

Top Bottom