• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

BLCKATK

Alright trying to get this raid done tonight because we ended up not going last night. Hoping I won't be as wiped from work as before.

Fresh Kings Fall Normal on PS4!

1. Azys_
2. Luna_Wolfey (friend)
3. Minjekoo (friend)

Gonna be starting later today at 7:00 PM EST.

I'll be checking the thread when I get home from work so I hope some people sign up!

NastyBook

Thanks Gibb! I took some meds that helped calm it down a lot. But yea it was the worst. Definitely will see someone if it doesn't get better soon
Awesome. Most OTC stuff doesn't work for me, outside of Zantac. Glad you got some relief so soon. If you still decide to see someone, make sure you take a prick test to find out what made you breakout in the first place.

Bounties seem pretty easy again. Gonna try and get a group together tonight to complete those. I won't be on until around 7pm Pacific, but if you're interested in doing a fun run around that time, add me on PSN. GustyGardens.

Kyne

The Waste Lord?

The Wrong Lever.

tumblr_inline_mg4xgfLR011qf0bma.gif

Alright trying to get this raid done tonight because we ended up not going last night. Hoping I won't be as wiped from work as before.

1. Azys_
2. Luna_Wolfey (friend)
3. Minjekoo (friend)

I'll be checking the thread when I get home from work so I hope some people sign up!

I'll join on my warlock.
PSN: Princeakuma23

ocean

Banned
Like I said, clueless. I can still 2-3 shot ppl with it. Maybe some people should actually learn how to best use a given weapon, instead of jumping on to the latest "hype" because they lack skill.
The irony in calling people significantly more experienced than you with weapon effectiveness "clueless" is striking. Good try kid.

Pro hint: the isn't a single hand cannon in the game which can't 3 shot people so it's a strange thing to use as proof or anything. The issue with Hawkmoon, and every other HC, is their accuracy has dropped to shit and you will often have shots not follow the reticle. A "phantom shot" missing when it shouldn't have is certain death when 1v1ing. This has nothing to with skill or understanding how to use a weapon - it's a direct result of a stupid nerf to the weapon type.

Source: well over twice as many PvP HC kills as you. Don't come in casually calling people clueless or unskilled when it's uncalled for. Explain the merits of your argument without putting others down.

1. Azys_
2. Luna_Wolfey (friend)
3. Minjekoo (friend)

I'm in! PSN: Not-A-Stalker

lt519

Anyone else get the Playstation Network password change required email? I then tried to log into the network and they said I need to get an email from them first with instructions that'll be coming sometime in the next 24 hours...

Anyone else get the Playstation Network password change required email? I then tried to log into the network and they said I need to get an email from them first with instructions that'll be coming sometime in the next 24 hours...

No. Are you joking? That sounds fishy as hell.

Kyoufu

youarealreadyhacked.jpg

Afrocious

Sounds like you're new to the internet.

Single matches are never good evidence for a weapon's efficacy. Scrubby opponents and good equipment play can make for a great k/d. I've had a game with the trials AR where I had around a 3 k/d but I can guarantee you that it is a bad gun in the current state of things.

GutZ31

It's says that directly on the Playstation Store website when I log in, I'm not that dumb (;

Playstation+, Store, and Network all won't let me sign in and I can't request a new password...

Never use email links unless you requested them yourself.
Call sony to see if you have had any activity on your account you are unaware of.

lt519

Never use email links unless you requested them yourself.
Call sony to see if you have had any activity on your account you are unaware of.

Didn't touch a single link in the email, went directly to the Playstation Store website. Give me a little credit here guys.

Just realised my second most kills in Skirmish is from throwing knives. Second only to hand cannons. Makes me proud.
Single matches are never good evidence for a weapon's efficacy. Scrubby opponents and good equipment play can make for a great k/d. I've had a game with the trials AR where I had around a 3 k/d but I can guarantee you that it is a bad gun in the current state of things.

Definitely. I've gone positive with Atheon's Epilogue. Ain't nobody arguing for that gun.

In an ideal world I'd have lightning grenades, shade step, throwing knives, thunderstrike and nova bomb all on one character. It'd be cool.

Oh man
What a beautiful achievement
Throwing knives are life. Still the most satisfying kill in the game

Fo sho.

Getting legit long range throwing knife kills is the best feeling in the game imo.

Throwing knife is love.

Throwing knife is life.

Edit: I did have throwing knife kill.gifs to complement this post but I can't find them :(

Top Bottom