• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

maomaoIYP

finally unlocked the crucible weekly bounties. Oddly enough, the 'complete all 5 bounties' one started at 3/5.
The weekly bounties from the previous IB counts towards it, and they give a +3 to completion even though you claimed them a long time ago. Claiming the weekly crucible bounties don't work in the same way though.

Afrocious

*frames discussion*

nimhkpe.png

kappa. love this pic tho

the_id

anyone want to do a fresh HM raid? I have space for 4. We have check point with war priest.

PSN the_id

1. The_id
2. Chunkydip_

Hopefully Destiny 2 is being built on a new engine made specifically to utilize next gen hardware so we'll see a very nice improvement graphically from what we see now. I'd love it to run 60 fps as much as the next person but I doubt they'll go that route. Give me a stable/constant 30 fps with better lighting, textures and AA solution and I'll be happy... or just bring Destiny 2 to the PC and its a win win.

anyone want to do a fresh HM raid? I have space for 4. We have check point with war priest.

PSN the_id

1. The_id
2. Chunkydip_

Let's.Go.Kick.Oryx.In.The.Ass.

In other words, I'm in. My PS4 is powered down, so update the list here and I'll power it up when we have 6.

Afrocious

If borderlands was a good game, it would be called a good game
borderlands was good fun, is the newest one any good?

i actually think borderlands is fun but the writing is ass. so bad that i cannot keep playing any of the main games

tales from the borerlands is god-tier and i cant believe it

the_id

anyone want to do a HM raid? I have space for 4. We have check point with war priest.

PSN the_id

1. The_id
2. Chunkydip_
3 xchildofhatex

Child is joining in...it always fun with him around. Who else wants to hear him rage on Oryx? 3 more spots.

To be fair at any given time there's alot more happening in Halo 5 then Destiny, especially when it comes to multiplayer. No mission in Destiny is close to matching the set pieces in Halo

yea i wish they were able to beef up the public events and have more set pieces in the story missions. next game needs to leave last gen behind.

anyone want to do a HM raid? I have space for 4. We have check point with war priest.

PSN the_id

1. The_id
2. Chunkydip_
3 xchildofhatex

Child is joining in...it always fun with him around. Who else wants to hear him rage on Oryx? 3 more spots.

Um me and titan can help though im 305ish hes 302 probably too low weve done till sisters only on hard. i run spindle and ToM if you need help say the word.

Either that or if anyone needs two gaurdians for normal mode please let us know here or pm on psn legendkilla3rd.

maomaoIYP

Erm, is anyone else having problem finding matches in trials? We've been sitting in orbit evaluating guardians for the last 10 minutes with not a single match.

the_id

Um me and titan can help though im 305ish hes 302 probably too low weve done till sisters only on hard. i run spindle and ToM if you need help say the word.

Either that or if anyone needs two gaurdians for normal mode please let us know here or pm on psn legendkilla3rd.
We've been struggling with oryx but we could get all the way to sisters

Top Bottom