• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

pedr0theli0n

Neo Member
would love to run trials with a good group, gt: pedrothelion0
I'm a strong player, but havent been to the lighthouse year 2 (went twice year 1). Just need a good group!

SheHateMe

Treads Upon Stars drops: Triple Tap, Explosive Rounds/Oiled Frame, Reactive Reload

or

Life Support, High Caliber Rounds/Rifled Barrel, Third Eye

Which one?

C H A T T E R W H I T E B O Y Z

txlVWwb.png

Thanks for the run everyone.

GutZ31

I really hope Bungie doesn't start Christmas decorations as early as some places in the US.

God, already hearing Christmas music at stores.
Thanksgiving hasn't even come yet!

coy

I really hope Bungie doesn't start Christmas decorations as early as some places in the US.

Just experienced this in my area (California) as I thought they would be up after Thanksgiving. Our mall even had Santa for the tots.

Alright folks. Looking for a group for Trials. Casual, No pressure play. Goal being 5-7 wins and bounties but if we get close to Flawless, we'll keep it rocking.

PSN: Jesthatesyou.

Edit: Actually scratch that for a bit.

Namikaze1

Thanksgiving? Don't you mean Black Friday Thursday? :p

I hate this trend of stores doing their deals Thursday evening. -__-

I always end up being forced to go so that I can get some TV/phone/tablet/etc while they go off and get the toys. I rather spend the evening stuffing myself than waiting in line with hundreds of others trying to get one of 20 laptops/tablets/etc. Seriously, let me eat dammit! It's my one time of the year where I can pig out!

Well you don't really put out Thanksgiving decorations.

The hell you don't.

Here in the midwest we decorate for everything.

Thanksgiving usually consists of dried out corn stalks near the front door. A pair of geese with an old pilgrim and indian outfit with hat, and maybe a small square bail of hay or two.

The hell you don't.

Here in the midwest we decorate for everything.

Thanksgiving usually consists of dried out corn stalks near the front door. A pair of geese with an old pilgrim and indian outfit with hat, and maybe a small square bail of hay or two.

Well how far in advance do they go up? I usually see them around the week before and then they disappear after Black Friday. Usually see Christmas decorations go up first day of December and they can last well into January.

It's definitely early for Christmas music though.

Namikaze1

Well do you put them up am on the in advance? Usually see Christmas decorations go up first day of December and they can last well into January.
My mother has me set up the tree days before Thanksgiving. Though this year will be different since we have a dog who enjoys destroying things.

I love my little Reyna so much. :3

I already saw the Christmas tree being set up across from Yale University. The city tends to put it up early since it's huge.

GutZ31

Well how far in advance do they go up? I usually see them around the week before and then they disappear after Black Friday. Usually see Christmas decorations go up first day of December and they can last well into January.

It's definitely early for Christmas music though.
Decorations for Christmas have been up around my area for about a month already.
Some people start way too early.
East coast.

Top Bottom