• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

GorillaJu

Just had a fucking lag switcher lose us a Trials round. He sits there and pauses for a few seconds, I unload 3-4 headshots with my pulse on him, he takes 0 dmg then runs up and supers me. He had 1 red bar on his latency.

Next round? Full green.

What an unbelievably frustrating piece of shit.

Used to think I wanted Delphi for trials. Neverbeensowrong.gif

Indeed. I was like ok this is cool. Then shortly after, hell to the no. I literally ran to the opposite side of the map when a Sunbreaker supered by me. And 20 seconds later he still got me, after he'd already killed my 2 teammates. Like that thing lasts forever for such a short map.

In this meta, the map sucks. Especially with that stupid litc unflinching eirene.

Indeed. I was like ok this is cool. Then shortly after, hell to the no. I literally ran to the opposite side of the map when a Sunbreaker supered by me. And 20 seconds later he still got me, after he'd already killed my 2 teammates. Like that thing lasts forever for such a short map.

In this meta, the map sucks. Especially with that stupid litc unflinching eirene.

ew, really? sounds like i'll skip this week then.

Sunbreaker and Stormcaller last way too long. It's ridiculous.

Managed to go flawless last night. First time our clan has made it there in the same fire team. We normally end up needing a carry.

From my experience, this weekend highlighted how many people have moved away from destiny. The competition was no where near the level it has been in previous weeks.

Not saying it was easy. But every match had us match made against similar skill level players or lower. Still needed some clutch moments as usual but a lot less than normal.

Managed to get 320 hand canon. Just need something at 315ish now so I can make best use of it for infusion

ew, really? sounds like i'll skip this week then.

Firebase isn't that bad..... It's not good. But it's not that bad. How else are Dawn+Dan gonna freshen their tan this week?

Tried to help one of the guys from Playstation's podcast tonight. Lost final boss 4-5 to straight red bar lag monsters. If his tether hadn't lagged out when disabling the enemy Stormcaller we would have won. Fuck I hate the new MM so much. Every fucking run is the same laggy bullshit.

Managed to go flawless last night. First time our clan has made it there in the same fire team. We normally end up needing a carry.

From my experience, this weekend highlighted how many people have moved away from destiny. The competition was no where near the level it has been in previous weeks.

Not saying it was easy. But every match had us match made against similar skill level players or lower. Still needed some clutch moments as usual but a lot less than normal.

Managed to get 320 hand canon. Just need something at 315ish now so I can make best use of it for infusion

My first run tonight was pretty smooth.. and then subsequent runs.. not so smooth. It's just RNG on the match ups.

Why would you laugh about that? That's flat out demented behavior, those guys are terrible people. I can't stand that shit, makes me sick.

It's pretty awful yes. Just the extent to which they went through, it's remarkably elaborate. To intentionally go 4-4 on game 9 and intentionally make sure they lost their mercy for what's supposed to be a pick up group so they could leave on that already decided upon last round. That's some top tier asshole behaviour.

A bunch of people are rallying behind him so I think he'll be good for trials partners for the next few months. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

It's pretty awful yes. Just the extent to which they went through, it's remarkably elaborate. To intentionally go 4-4 on game 9 and intentionally make sure they lost their mercy for what's supposed to be a pick up group so they could leave on that already decided upon last round. That's some top tier asshole behaviour.

A bunch of people are rallying behind him so I think he'll be good for trials partners for the next few months. Everything's coming up Milhouse.

Yea i'm trying to wrap my head around how meticulously planned out this trolling attempt was. They must have had the scheming emotes on speed dial too.

Huh? How do you know any of that stuff was intentional? Maybe they just lost. It's the least elaborate thing imaginable.

Step 1: Be an asshole

The end.

Huh? How do you know any of that stuff was intentional? Maybe they just lost. It's the least elaborate thing imaginable.

Step 1: Be an asshole

The end.

It seemed like they knew the plan from the jump since the poster only heard them laughing at the moment of betrayal. Plus, he said they were losing their boss fight and mounted a comeback to tie it 4-4. It's so freaking crazy, the absurdity was what got me. Predictably people are offering to help out which is nice.

LFG for trials is really bad.

It seemed like they knew the plan from the jump since the poster only heard them laughing at the moment of betrayal. Plus, he said they were losing their boss fight and mounted a comeback to tie it 4-4. It's so freaking crazy, the absurdity was what got me. Predictably people are offering to help out which is nice.

LFG for trials is really bad.

You've lived a more charmed life than myself if two people being assholes sounds remotely "absurd."

Now to change the subject to good news that actually matters: Ray posted that he is safe! Now we just need to hear from Shito unless there're more French DGAF'ers I'm forgetting.

Luck In The Chamber on the Eirene is the worst part of PvP currently.

In order i'd rank the worst parts of PvP

Lag
Join in Progress
Bad Maps
Sniper Rifles (1000 yard staring contest, Eirene, Defiant Yasmin)
Pulse Rifles (Hawksaw, Red Death, Mercy, etc.)
Shotguns (Conspiracy Theory, Chaperone)
Sunbreaker
Jade Rabbit
Stormcaller

In order i'd rank the worst parts of PvP

Lag
Join in Progress
Sniper Rifles (1000 yard staring contest, Eirene, Defiant Yasmin)
Pulse Rifles (Hawksaw, Red Death, Mercy, etc.)
Shotguns (Conspiracy Theory, Chaperone)
Sunbreaker
Jade Rabbit
Stormcaller

what do you have against Jade Rabbit?

Top Bottom