• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Afrocious

Will there be more Nami Christmas shenanigans?

Oh myyyyy

Also, out of nowhere last night:

Micah says Fig's real name. He is having difficulty pronouncing his "l's" but Fig's name? No "L's". He can do it.

Panda where are you? ;)

OH GROSS DOUBLE POST PEOPLE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS THREAD EWWWW

Your son might grow up to be a great meteorologist if he could pull that off - here's one who somehow reads an otherwise incomprehensible name

I still need any legendary rocket with both of those. Guess it's time to buy that FWC one.
FWC one still can only carry two rockets max, though. I prefer the Trials rocket launcher, which can carry three (maybe four with rocket boots) and has two in the chamber. I'm still looking for that God roll Ash Factory from Lord Shaxx's weeklies (and not another stack of coins.)

noomi

FWC one still can only carry two rockets max, though. I prefer the Trials rocket launcher, which can carry three (maybe four with rocket boots) and has two in the chamber. I'm still looking for that God roll Ash Factory from Lord Shaxx's weeklies (and not another stack of coins.)

Yeah, that's why I've been holding off on it. The new trials launcher doesn't have proximity though, does it?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got a 313 ToO launcher with g&h, good enough for me!

Anyone wanna help me run the gatekeeper for NTTE?

noomi

I hope I get selected for the Overwatch PC Beta, that game looks like so much fun.

I believe it can roll it, it always has Battle Runner, though.

Mine does. :D

I think our best bet to get a God roll rocket launcher will be when the Iron Banner launcher is dropping in playlists. It can drop with tripod, heavy payload, and prox. http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/3536592559

Hnnnngggg, guess I'll just stick with the Truth for now.

XenoRaven

My first TTK rocket launcher to roll with tripod and proximity is... The Smolder. Holy shit do the stats suck.
I have a Smolder with cluster bombs and I thought it would be pretty useful. Is it a bad RL?

I got a SUROS JLB-47 from the Gunsmith, which definitely seems a lot better for PvP.

phen0m24

Lol that's adorable.

Unfortunately, not keeping up with this thread even at its slowest. Might play some IB later.

Well you have fans in NJ, Fig: especially among the younger set. :p

Is there going to be a BWU later? Just saw the hotfix

I wrote it this morning. ;) Ghaleon thinks it will be substantial. Expectation hype.

Your son might grow up to be a great meteorologist if he could pull that off - here's one who somehow reads an otherwise incomprehensible name

Fig has a fun name - some of those Irish ones are just like YOWZA though. We would need a Panda translator. ;)

I gave the Suros PDX-45 a try last night. I went back to my Hawksaw.

My
Dick
saw has:

Perfect Balance
Full Auto
Rifled Barrel

I think Counter Balance would have made it god tier.

My friend got a 310 rare/blue artifact from an IB package. Wut.

If it ever makes it into Trials, I hope the overtime capture point is A Kappa

Rusted Lands cap point is in that little nook behind B point brick wall, in the direction of the B/C heavy. Basically if you're headed from B towards the heavy, and you go through the short tunnel below the brick structure, it's right in front of you at the tunnel exit.

Rusted Lands would be cool. Twilight gap is would be cool. I'd even like Asylum although the smallness would be strange. Anomaly would be bleh.

Of the new maps, I'd be most interested in Vertigo. Maybe it would suck but lots of options there, Cathedral as well. Dungeons could be legit. Frontier, Memento and Drifter would be awful.

My friend got a 310 rare/blue artifact from an IB package. Wut.

This is the rank 3 package for everyone.

Rusted Lands cap point is in that little nook behind B point brick wall, in the direction of the B/C heavy. Basically if you're headed from B towards the heavy, and you go through the short tunnel below the brick structure, it's right in front of you at the tunnel exit.

Rusted Lands would be cool. Twilight gap is would be cool. I'd even like Asylum although the smallness would be strange. Anomaly would be bleh.

Of the new maps, I'd be most interested in Vertigo. Maybe it would suck but lots of options there, Cathedral as well. Dungeons could be legit. Frontier, Memento and Drifter would be awful.

I'm telling you, man. Timekeeper all up ins...

That's confusing. You can't even infuse it into the 300 Court of Oryx one (if you still have it) without losing light. Maybe it can have a better stat roll than the Road to King's Fall one? Although it's blue so who knows. (Edit: I guess if you have a 304+ Trials artifact...)

Haven't played IB since Tuesday so nobody is above early rank 2. Maybe tonight I'll fire up some more.

Edit: good call on Timekeeper, a definite possibility. Although I've never been a huge fan of that map, impossible to say until actually playing it in Trials. Takes a while before a map's meta gets established each week.

spyder_ur

Really? Is this 100%? That would be pretty great news for me since I messed up when I was trying to fast-forward the 310 artifact quest on my alts and was probably never going to bother to do the quest. Sitting on 300 artifacts on 2 characters.

LTWood12

That's confusing. You can't even infuse it into the 300 Court of Oryx one (if you still have it) without losing light. Maybe it can have a better stat roll than the Road to King's Fall one? Although it's blue so who knows. (Edit: I guess if you have a 304+ Trials artifact...)

Haven't played IB since Tuesday so nobody is above early rank 2. Maybe tonight I'll fire up some more.

Edit: good call on Timekeeper, a definite possibility. Although I've never been a huge fan of that map, impossible to say until actually playing it in Trials. Takes a while before a map's meta gets established each week.

But if you're like me and were super lucky to get a 306 artifact from your gold trials package on an alt, you can get the full infusion boost!

I was also lucky enough to get a 300 artifact this past week from my gold package! A whole 300! Golly.

Top Bottom