• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

ZAoUKDg.jpg

My love for DGAF overrides my dislike for Giant Bomb fans. You guys are in the clear.

8D
Do they want a Hank Hill or Strong Bad voice?

Bobby Hill would be best

Couldn't remember it, but I googled and found it's already on b.net for the year 2 version:

https://www.bungie.net/en/armory/Detail?type=item&item=105485105&itemname=ATS/8 Tarantella

Dragon's Breath year 2 isn't yet, going to check for the others.

Edit:

Year 2 Nothing Manacles:

https://www.bungie.net/en/armory/Detail?type=item&item=1275480035&itemname=Nothing Manacles

all of the armor shows up in the armory with year 2 versions including yet unveiled armor

no old weapons show up as year 2 except the already known ones though

If I bought a bunch of exotic chest engrams today, and didn't open them until after twilight garrison goes live, would I have a chance at getting one? Or would the loot be predetermined?

Daemul

Meh, guess I might just go buy a couple of exotic chest engrams from Xur in preparation for the new Hunter Chest being released. Hopefully it's buffed in some way before it gets released.

If I bought a bunch of exotic chest engrams today, and didn't open them until after twilight garrison goes live, would I have a chance at getting one? Or would the loot be predetermined?

was wondering the same thing actually.. I've been holding engrams

my heart tells me it's predetermined based on loot currently in the table at the time of acquiring the engram but you never know

people used to save engrams for new expansions which never worked but this is just an update not a new expansion

Daemul

Yes you would have a chance at getting one, it's not predetermined. Yesterday I logged on and decrypted two exotic primary engrams I had been saving for the past month and got Bad Juju and Red Death from them, and you couldn't get those two weapons from engrams until after this past Tuesday's patch.

Yes you would have a chance at getting one, it's not predetermined. Yesterday I logged on and decrypted two exotic primary engrams I had been saving for the past month and got Bad Juju and Red Death from them, and you couldn't get those two weapons from engrams until after this past Tuesday's patch.

Awesome, thanks.

oh nice

yeah someone got bad juju from oryx this week which surprised me.. I'd never seen it drop like that

Daemul

Assume its predetermined. Engrams have never "gone forward" like how packages worked before

Yes, engrams never go forward into new dlc and expansions, but exotics like Twilight Garrison and the new Hunter one aren't part of a new expansion or dlc , they're part of TTK and have just been locked away, though some people have gotten lucky and had engrams decrypt into the locked away exotics.

Top Bottom