• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

noomi

Really the dragonsbreath? what a waste of an exotic for year 2 :(

I feel your pain.

I'm guessing they won't talk too much about that prior to release, similar to the raids themselves. Part of the initial challenge will be figuring out the new mechanics.

Bungie will be at the Playstation Experience. My bold prediction is we'll see a preview of the other content in the December update.

I was really hoping it would be out at some point in December, I mean who knows... maybe it still will be? I just thought it strange that they didn't announce any sort of time-line for when we could expect to see it live.

The only new content we have to look forward to right now is the weapons balancing :(

thought that Legacy Weapon Engrams were supposed to grant you a missing weapon

Spent 93 coins, and got doubles ....

I will never ever get the 4th Horseman ever. It eludes me still

thought that Legacy Weapon Engrams were supposed to grant you a missing weapon

Spent 93 coins, and got doubles ....

I will never ever get the 4th Horseman ever. It eludes me still

Supposedly it's weighted to give you stuff you've never gotten, but I don't trust that. It sounds like something someone said on reddit once and it got passed along as fact.

X-Frame

Hmm... how many of the new exotic armors have leaked out so far?

I know Twilight Garrison has been seen a few times. Hasn't one of the Hunter pieces been seen as well.

Yes, exactly those 2. It may be them too since Titans didn't get any new chests for Year 2 but Warlocks did (like what was said above).

I like that theory.

GhaleonEB

I was really hoping it would be out at some point in December, I mean who knows... maybe it still will be? I just thought it strange that they didn't announce any sort of time-line for when we could expect to see it live.

The only new content we have to look forward to right now is the weapons balancing :(

Pretty sure the new exotic weapons, tuning patch and Challenge modes will be in December, along with a holiday event, and maybe more.

Deku Tree

Supposedly it's weighted to give you stuff you've never gotten, but I don't trust that. It sounds like something someone said on reddit once and it got passed along as fact.

Pretty sure Noseworthy said somewhere that the legacy engram is "heavily likely" to give you something that you don't already have, but it's not guaranteed. So some people are certainly gonna get unlucky.

I'm actually terrible at PVP. But have a good game every once in awhile. I recorded the match, and will post it this evening.

This match was on bannerfall. I rocked a voidwalker w/ axion bolts, Hawksaw, 1000 YS, and Truth.

Take cover when you start getting shot. run away when needed. always check radar. be ads where you know someone is about to be. use suppressive fire to put people on their heels before they even see you. Fire lots of rockets.

That's good advice. You play on Vita too, right? Those thumbsticks are too loose for me. You seem to do pretty well with them.

out of that list, I only care about Nothing Manacles (I ran Nothing Manacles year 1 in Mayhem Rumble... hahaha it was a spam fest)

I just wished that Sunbreakers would eventually come too (gauntlets would make it too)

Gauntlets are my favorite Warlock Exotics

Hedera

Used the Manacles quite a bit in Y1 actually. Since I don't really use exotic primaries not really excited about Mida. Not sure what I want for the Hunter though...

what a waste, lol

Used the Manacles quite a bit in Y1 actually. Since I don't really use exotic primaries not really excited about Mida. Not sure what I want for the Hunter though...

I want Bones of Iowa, those boots were the best, quadruple jump

darthbob

Happy to see MIDA, Armamentarium, Plan C (i loooooooove Plan C).

but wtf is up with Dragon's Breath? I guess with Taikonaut it could be gud...

Rubenov

MIDA is a weapon to fight snipers with, without spinning the roulette of who gets the headshot first or who's aim assist procs first. Land one quick headshot and the flinch is so much they will have a hard time recovering.

LTWood12

At least if Scouts become the meta I can use the Mida. We used to call it Rollerblades.

51dkVSqbeGL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz2CMDCD3WQ

Nicodemic

I wasn't around when The Glasshouse exotic titan helmet was available. Was it ever used? As a fellow defender, should I be hoping it comes back for year 2?

Holy crap at those tag lines...

"man wasn't made to fly, kids were..."

and

"heroes aren't made, they're airborne"

What does that even mean?

I wasn't around when The Glasshouse exotic titan helmet was available. Was it ever used? As a fellow defender, should I be hoping it comes back for year 2?

I recall using it for Hard Mode Crota for some reason, but I can't remember why. Maybe it had health on orb pickup? Whatever it was, it wasn't really worth it.

I recall using it for Hard Mode Crota for some reason, but I can't remember why. Maybe it had health on orb pickup? Whatever it was, it wasn't really worth it.

"The Glasshouse extends the duration of Blessing of Light / Weapons of Light from 10 seconds to 15 seconds."

Kept those bubbles up for ultimate Knight distraction during HM Crota. It might be really good for HM Oryx.

LTWood12

"The Glasshouse extends the duration of Blessing of Light / Weapons of Light from 10 seconds to 15 seconds."

Kept those bubbles up for ultimate Knight distraction during HM Crota. It might be really good for HM Oryx.

It doesn't make the bubble last longer. It makes the blessing/weapon buff from it last longer.

Just the duration of the blessings, not the bubbles. Chances are you're wobbling in and out faster than every 10 seconds anyway.

Guess who's back?
Back again.
SUPER GOOD ADVICE is back.
Tell a friend.

Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back.......

Hmm... I hope this one got an overhaul, otherwise it's just another weapon that returns ammo to the player. Also, it totally looks like a New Monarchy weapon.

the only time that Glasshouse was to be used over Saint-14 was in Skolas Lvl 35

80% of the time, my Defender ran Saint-14 over other Defender exotics

Axoman

So, with the December balance patch, The Last Word is still hampered, right?

It's best now when hip fired and close combat, but it still seems to miss a lot of shots due to the accuracy issues.

lunlunqq

What is this "7 crucible precision kill spree" bullshit??? I can barely get 3 kills in a match with this fuck piece of shit. 7 precision kills are just impossible. :mad:

Top Bottom