• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Daemul

Guess who's back?
Back again.
SUPER GOOD ADVICE is back.
Tell a friend.

Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Guess who's back.......

1435143844109.jpg

I'll be running the raid for the first time this weekend with a friend of mine.

Can someone walk me through the best way to get a team together for this? Here? Reddit? LFG sites (which one is the best one?)

Should I do research before going into the raid? Will people want to party up with 2 players that never ran it before?

I don't think I ever used SGA, not even for detain shields and oracles.

I used it once in Blind Watch. Because the return to clip was so crazy I stood inside the old B point on Blind Watch and just opened fire at the door way straight into the floor while I captured B. I wasn't trying to kill anybody, just trying to keep them away from B while I captured it.

It worked, but then I died so it didn't really do anything.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mostly the 5 wins for me, but I'd be very happy to hit the 7 too. I won't be giving up.

But I'll need to learn the map a bit, I hate this one.

sweet, 5/7 wins is my goal anyway, so that's perfect. (and bounties ofc)

just need a third

I just got 309 IB gloves(sidearm loader, so they're trash), but I'm still rank 3. I thought you had to be whatever rank that allows you to buy the item before it could drop.

Super Good Advice is one of the best vanilla weapons. Its good in pvp for cover fire. Dont fight me on this. Its right up there with Hezens Vengeance.

Rubenov

I used it once in Blind Watch. Because the return to clip was so crazy I stood inside the old B point on Blind Watch and just opened fire at the door way straight into the floor while I captured B. I wasn't trying to kill anybody, just trying to keep them away from B while I captured it.

Lol, wtf.

hey you into trials sometime today?

and yes, SGA was horrible, hope they do something with it.

I should up for it sometime. Just need to work on some assignments first.

It worked, but then I died so it didn't really do anything.

It has a really cool exotic perk, but in PvP Thunderlord is preferable and in PvE enemies are hard to miss for the most part.

I won't lie, I'm kind of salty when I see players that played poorly in the match get the good rewards. Last night, I saw someone get the ship and someone get a 315 Iron Banner shell. They were both last place.

I'm going to be playing a good bit tonight, so I hope I can get the arms to drop. I'd be nice if I could get the weapons, too, but I can buy those with marks.

I should up for it sometime. Just need to work on some assignments first.

It has a really cool exotic perk, but in PvP Thunderlord is preferable and in PvE enemies are hard to miss for the most part.

What time are you thinking of playing a card? This afternoon? If it's before 230 I can fill the crew out.

thought that Legacy Weapon Engrams were supposed to grant you a missing weapon

Spent 93 coins, and got doubles ....

I will never ever get the 4th Horseman ever. It eludes me still
The only one i ever bought gave me....dragons breath (that i did not have from year 1). Never bothered with it again

And once you do hit something it shreds like a machete through butter.

....they should give it damage over time. Do it Bungie. I gove out good advice.

Good advice would be the hunter's marked perk. Like, the gun is literally telling you he's right behind that wall, throw your grenade now!

Nicodemic

the only time that Glasshouse was to be used over Saint-14 was in Skolas Lvl 35

80% of the time, my Defender ran Saint-14 over other Defender exotics

My main has been a defender since day one of Destiny and I got Saint-14 pretty early in year 1. It's now year 2 and i'm still sporting the Saint-14 helm. I wouldn't mind a little variety but there doesn't seem to be a good alternative.

Any defenders out there with a suggestion?

My main has been a defender since day one of Destiny and I got Saint-14 pretty early in year 1. It's now year 2 and i'm still sporting the Saint-14 helm. I wouldn't mind a little variety but there doesn't seem to be a good alternative.

I just use my Trials helmet now and switch between super energy on Rez, or super energy on grenade kill (if it's a playlist without rezzing).

What if they just straight up made SGA talk to you. He just tells you where other people are.

Hmm.... are there any new actors on Destiny's IMDB page?

the Defender gauntlets got buffed in Year 2: No Backup Plans. Shotgun Kills give you Defender Force Barrier that you would get from Disintegrate Melee kills

Top Bottom