• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

bitsurugi

All 3 characters rank 5.

Got:
- 317 hunter boots
-311 warlock bond
- 313 scout rifle (tripple tap, outlaw).

Last match i got the new IB ship. It's a FWC Y2 reskin (green as the ghost).

Is the light level disadvantage signifcant when its 310+s vs like a 295? I know we had the discussion before but I just wanted to solidify it and make sure I'm not crazy. It was taking me damn near 5-6 bursts from red death to kill someone when I felt like I was getting 1-2 bursted. :/

Also fuck that hunter chest. Was hoping for Boots ://

Is the light level disadvantage signifcant when its 310+s vs like a 295? I know we had the discussion before but I just wanted to solidify it and make sure I'm not crazy. It was taking me damn near 5-6 bursts from red death to kill someone when I felt like I was getting 1-2 bursted. :/

Also fuck that hunter chest. Was hoping for Boots ://

Its a negligible difference 1% per 10 light level

X-Frame

Peregrine Greaves also Year 2 version!

Very excited about these. Strikers being able to one-shot basically everyone and any super circumstance outside of super rare ones. They should be even more viable after shotguns nerfed into the ground.

So Bones of Eao...

image.png

Highwind

Cashed in my weeklies while at Level 4 and that alone boosted me to level 5.

Got the IB Sniper at 317 and the IB Ghost at 310. Not bad I guess.

Guess its time to try on the titan. :D

I'm going to guess the remaining "new" exotic is for Warlock. Since Titan already got two revealed, I'm thinking it will be the Warlock boots. Also predicting Bones of Eao.

Langy

Looking for 1 more for a casual trials run with me and a friend. Gonna go as soon as we can, msg Langoit on psn if you wanna join!

So, old exotics that are coming back:

Mida
Armamentariun
Plan c
Dragon's breath
Nothing manackles
Super good advice
Peregrine greaves

New: Arachnid

Anything else revealed?

Top Bottom