• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Ouch, just put in an absolutely shocking effort in Trials. Sorry to everyone. Even the competition. :p

Maybe I'll come back to it tomorrow. Or later. I dunno.

Namikaze1

Trials with

dzSOP46.gif

and

bhqhqw-240-.jpg

starting now.

Zocano

Just fyi, remember that they've remixed most of the Year 1 exotics so far. We'll definitely see some buffs of these as well.

Does anyone have that gif that was being shared a few days ago or so of a guardian in the crucible who spins the sparrow upward, gets off and snipes someone half the map away? Cant seem to find it, don't wanna go page by page in the threat.

exYle

Does anyone have that gif that was being shared a few days ago or so of a guardian in the crucible who spins the sparrow upward, gets off and snipes someone half the map away? Cant seem to find it, don't wanna go page by page in the threat.

It's the movie of the week in yesterday's BWU =)

Kyoufu

Radiant Dance Machines? I guess that's their answer to the lack of Exotic boots as infusion material. A bit late now though.

I join an IB match midway, down 9300 to 5800 and I die twice and we lose instantly after my 2nd death and I don't get a medallion or rep. It's not my fault you put me in this game, FUCK OFF

And 2nd match, 7700 to 2800 joining a team thats down again. This shit is so dumb

No Land Beyond, you're killing me Bungie.

Haven't played for a while now, but the reaction .gifs in this thread are slaying me.

Just need the Bones.

Top Bottom