• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Thanks for the IB train Drizzay and company, all characters rank 5, packages gave me a 315 bond, 318 cloak and 315 infusion rifle.

16 games, 16 wins. Fuck the drifter, what a pile of wank that map is.

phen0m24

OT38|Everything old is new again
OT38|Second Life
OT38|Exodus Blues (everyone playing other stuff)
OT38|B U B B L E B O Y Z (both for Dan and Unstable likely living in a bubble at home trying to avoid further contamination)

And drop in TG's gif with McMahon ahahaha

How much IB rep does a weekly bounty give today?

1118 with all three boosts (emblem class armor shader)

If one character is already rank 5 then the rep more than doubles. One weekly on my alts was something like 2500, basically one rank per bounty. Even the dailies were like 525ish.

Thanks for the IB train Drizzay and company, all characters rank 5, packages gave me a 315 bond, 318 cloak and 315 infusion rifle.

16 games, 16 wins. Fuck the drifter, what a pile of wank that map is.

GGs good sir! Drifter really is the worst. Well, maybe Sector. It's a highly competitive position.

Destiny |OT37| At last the circle is complete
Destiny |OT37| A new challenger approaches
Destiny |OT37| Hopscotch Pilgrimage

OT38|Everything old is new again
OT38|Second Life
OT38|Exodus Blues (everyone playing other stuff)
OT38|B U B B L E B O Y Z (both for Dan and Unstable likely living in a bubble at home trying to avoid further contamination)

And drop in TG's gif with McMahon ahahaha

lol

giphy.gif

GlamFM

Banned
1118 with all three boosts (emblem class armor shader)

If one character is already rank 5 then the rep more than doubles. One weekly on my alts was something like 2500, basically one rank per bounty. Even the dailies were like 525ish.

Thanks!

Turns out my main is already rank 5 if I turn the weeklies in.

Seems like I have a real chance of getting my alt to rank 5.

2 shots at the titan helmet - woohoo.

Got Eirene body shot 3 times by the same dude

Used my god roll Bryonic Hero and got wrecked

Switch to Flabmila and did work

Activated my Stormtrance super mid air and the momentum threw me off the map

Scored more than enough for that 2500 points bounty but we lost

4jJcWkr.gif

What do people have against the number 37 with all this 38 talk?

Got Eirene body shot 3 times by the same dude]

Hey dude, I saw your message earlier but we were full at the time and I was hopping off soon anyway. Kadey, Rubenov, Gunners, Jinjo, Gorelies and Ape are running now, not sure their schedule. I'm probably done w IB for the week but Trials will be happening.

Hey dude, I saw your message earlier but we were full at the time and I was hopping off soon anyway. Kadey, Rubenov, Gunners, Jinjo, Gorelies and Ape are running now, not sure their schedule. I'm probably done w IB for the week but Trials will be happening.

That's cool. I think you had a party of 4 at the time and I was just checking what was going on instead of butting in.

GutZ31

Destiny |OT|

Thanksgivings<Damntakens

Lag is the true MVP

Born in Iron, Death by Lag

I Raid for Disappointment

Frenden is now Nami

The Black Garden

Raid Gear Perks. How unimaginative.

Dismantle Mines.... Or Die

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I love a Titan took several machine gun shoots from me but still ran up and shotgun me in one shot. So glad it's getting nerfed.

been busy with my animation project among other things. should have time to play/stream later tody

You talk to Dawn about any of those carries she'd mentioned before? I'll be around today, down for some carries if you are.

Scouts are super fun. That looks awesome! I need to level mine up ASAP. Might give it a spin on some Trials runs this week. I was having a blast with my well-rolled Tread Upon Stars yesterday. Rusted Lands Trials makes scout rifles very viable although sadly not truly competitive along w pulses.

As much as I think Hawksaw and Lyudmila are top tier now, Bad Juju was doing serious work. That gun just has it, whatever it is.

Mindlog

Did anyone upgrade their old exotics from the kiosk? I purchased all of my old exotics and started upgrading them. Then I stopped.

The Kiosk.
  • Too expensive. Sure there's an upfront cost, but then the cost to upgrade to your current light level. "Not everything needs to be 320," says some guardian. True. However, how much fun is it to change out gear to adjust light level when it does matter?
  • Too RNG. Even supposing you can easily cover the cost you're going to need to grind out drops to upgrade those items.
  • Too time consuming. Have you seen how long it takes to upgrade armoUrs?
  • Irrelevant. Did you go through all of those steps? Well you just decrypted a new one at 310 because you were already 30 light levels higher anyway. Ready to start upgrading that 310? Well here's a silver bounty 318 copy lol.
Solutions?
I don't know. Let me buy at a higher light level at extra cost? All I know is that the four old exotics I use (MIDA, Nothing Manacles, Bones and Symbiote) work just fine without being 280 Light. In the cases where they would benefit from being a higher light level there's no way I'm going to waste my time upgrading them to 310 which makes 280 just as pointless. Almost all of my exotics jumped from the level I had them upgraded (~298) to 310. Feels kind of silly to have spent so many resources upgrading them.

phen0m24

You talk to Dawn about any of those carries she'd mentioned before? I'll be around today, down for some carries if you are.

Scouts are super fun. That looks awesome! I need to level mine up ASAP. Might give it a spin on some Trials runs this week. I was having a blast with my well-rolled Tread Upon Stars yesterday. Rusted Lands Trials makes scout rifles very viable although sadly not truly competitive along w pulses. As much as I think Hawksaw and Lyudmila are top tier now, Bad Juju was doing serious work. That gun just has it, whatever it is.

SHE IS STILL PLAYING. STILL.and still streaming!!!

SHE IS PULLING AN ANDROI-DRIZZAY ;)

SHE'S BEEN GOING ALL NIGHT

DAWN SLEEP we need you to carry us

capitals look ugly

Strider

As much as I think Hawksaw and Lyudmila are top tier now, Bad Juju was doing serious work. That gun just has it, whatever it is.

I've been saying it's the best gun... It melts enemies and charges your super faster... What's not to like. It's the gun for putting up monster kill numbers right now.

Did anyone upgrade their old exotics from the kiosk? I purchased all of my old exotics and started upgrading them. Then I stopped..

Yeah great points here. Kiosks are great but Infusion is holding them back. Personally I don't bother unless it as something important like Saint Helm (first legendary marks I ever spent in TTK). Buying a 280 just obligates me to annoyingly level it plus it's one less drop I could get and be mildly excited.

Got a 290 Hawkmoon drop a while back, never bothered infusing it. Got a 310 from Mercury this week, hooray!

The word on the street is all the cool kids are talking about the juju.

There's a whole scene developing! The kids are talking! :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess IB packages are not random. Rank 3 is artifact and 5 ghost and whatever if you're lucky. Three rank fives, three 310 ghosts.

Top Bottom