• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Jinjo

Out of all the Exotics, It's only the Bones, Symbiotic, manacles and Mida that interest me. Would I still get marks if I kept all the weekly IB/Trials bounties and decrypted them when neither event is on

Edit Though I do fancy trying to git gud with Nightstalker as dance machines and shade step should be legit

Hard Light with the AR buff and no range drop off might be the best gun in the game come december.

Yeah. I'm just thinking back to when they were saying year one exotics would be coming back with a remix and S U R O S R E G I M E was the only weapon changed and a few small armor changes like spine having 2 grenades

Spine giving two trip mines is a pretty legit change imo. Year 1 spine was just a longer lasting trip mine which is rather lame. Same with Y2 No Backup Plans suddenly becoming compelling instead of totally ignored. Also I've heard the Y2 Arachnid helmet is supposed to make Golden Gun last longer which could be decent instead of that garbage "GG zooms when ADS'ing" perk.

I think you're right about re-rolling armor perks but I also think they have more substantial changes in mind along these lines. If they don't also revisit underwhelming Y1 weapons it will be a huge missed opportunity.

Dragons Breath must have tracking, bottom line. They could also change the solar grenade to an attachable fusion grenade that does Viking Funeral-Touch of Flame burn. That'd accomplish two things: (1) add considerable bonus damage on top of the base rocket damage. Not broken like Wolf Pack Rounds but not crappy like cluster bombs, and (2) lengthy DoT for keeping enemy shields down.

It'd be a compelling PvE and PvP choice since it would do the most damage/rocket similar to GHorn. Also like GHorn, it would be the only rocket launcher that could kill full health Blade Dancers, Radiance Warlocks and even Hammer bros with one rocket. Now that sounds worth the exotic slot!

Feorax

Moving to a new house today, which is great, but BT want me to wait 10 days before they'll activate my line, which sucks ass.

Might end up trying to tether my PS4 to my iPhone to get my Destiny fix :p.

Iron Banner best Banner.

12246747_981121128592825_3897790149552059097_n.jpg

Don't see myself ever finishing the iron gauntlet bounty due to the top score thing nor the iron domination as 2500 points in clash is a stretch for me. I could do it control but not getting any where close now.

Holy shit o_O

Bungie revealed the 15 exotics that will be added to the loot table with the December patch. Sadly only two of them are new (Twilight Garrison chest for Titans and Tarantella chest for Hunters) but some of the Year 1 exotics will be getting revised perk trees. We don't know which ones or how they'll be changed yet.

Mida Multi Tool
Dragons Breath
Plan C
No Land Beyond
Hard Light
Super Good Advice

Armamentarium
Nothing Manacles
Peregrine Greaves
Aclyophage Symbiote
Bones of Eao
Radiant Dance Machines
Apotheosis Veil

Check out pics here: https://instagram.com/destinythegame/?hl=en

Won't lie, I'm hugely disappointed that Necro and Vex isn't coming back.

Necro was basically a dud weapon for its whole lifespan. Such a waste.

Also the 3 HoW exotics not coming back are a shame.

What is the competitive loadout for nighstalker?

Im also seriously regretting not buying that iron banner sidearm now. It would be a much better companion for my jade rabbit than a shotgun. Fuck :(

What is the competitive loadout for nighstalker?

Im also seriously regretting not buying that iron banner sidearm now. It would be a much better companion for my jade rabbit than a shotgun. Fuck :(

well here's my loadout

b1756786750ca9b4ee0a027cf439645a.png

Think the only thing you'll see change from person to person is the tether. Some people use Blood Bound, some use Black Hole, and some use Quiver. The latter is my personal favorite when i'm playing solo. Blood Bound is my PvE loadout. I use Black Hole in Trials for the longer duration.

SgtCobra

Holy shit people are using snipers as their primary now? I don't play that much anymore so this may seem like I'm LTTP but this is getting outta hand, I don't understand why Bungie didn't lower the AA of snipers like the 1000 Yard Stare...

phen0m24

well here's my loadout

b1756786750ca9b4ee0a027cf439645a.png

Think the only thing you'll see change from person to person is the tether. Some people use Blood Bound, some use Black Hole, and some use Quiver. The latter is my personal favorite when i'm playing solo. Blood Bound is my PvE loadout. I use Black Hole in Trials for the longer duration.

Where
Was
The
Gap
Last night? :)

We were Bananaing with Dawn, her friend from BNG as well as Justin (from PS') girlfriend.

Much laughing took place. I tried to imitate your quiet voice, Dawn laughing. I said I need TG here for Yoda shenanigans. The Gap was MIA.

Next time I am throwing up the Yoda in the sky Gap-signal. :p

Jinjo

Came across an amazing Chaperone - No Backup Plans defender earlier. Dude had an overshield every single time I saw him.

How much rep do you get today for the weekly bounties?
(Including all rep boost gear)

Where
Was
The
Gap
Last night? :)

We were Bananaing with Dawn, her friend from BNG as well as Justin (from PS') girlfriend.

Much laughing took place. I tried to imitate your quiet voice, Dawn laughing. I said I need TG here for Yoda shenanigans. The Gap was MIA.

Next time I am throwing up the Yoda in the sky Gap-signal. :p

been busy with my animation project among other things. should have time to play/stream later tody

Unstable

No prob dude you were missed. Hope the project goes well man!

Concur have not seen a Stab stream in ever and could have used laughter shenanigans with many of these Bungie peeps. :)
My plan was to cheat on Destiny and stream Halo instead. Then I caught the flu.

I'm still sick two weeks later.

Jabronium

So all those exotics revealed yesterday are coming in the Dec patch then? Hmm. My titan is at 308, suppose I should just suck it up and try a few HM's to get to 311 for engram decryption purposes.

Reminder that we are accepting OT37 title suggestions now. New thread will go up today even if it's a couple hundred posts early. Seems fair to offset all the bonus posts that've been made due to some of my late threads.

This is the longest IB session I've done.

26 games by my count, finished with a 24-2 record. Very easily got all characters to rank 5. Warlock went from 0 to 5 in 13 games. New Banner and Trials bountie are pretty great. Great games everyone. I might be around later for more Trials action.

Top Bottom