• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

soundpross

Neo Member
need 1 for king's fall normal ps4 any takers?

edit someone joined. maybe next

edit 2 the guy isnt joining. anyone down just post your psn

Exotic hype? Did I miss something?

Bungie revealed the 15 exotics that will be added to the loot table with the December patch. Sadly only two of them are new (Twilight Garrison chest for Titans and Tarantella chest for Hunters) but some of the Year 1 exotics will be getting revised perk trees. We don't know which ones or how they'll be changed yet.

Mida Multi Tool
Dragons Breath
Plan C
No Land Beyond
Hard Light
Super Good Advice

Armamentarium
Nothing Manacles
Peregrine Greaves
Aclyophage Symbiote
Bones of Eao
Radiant Dance Machines
Apotheosis Veil

Check out pics here: https://instagram.com/destinythegame/?hl=en

I assume revised perk trees on the exotics to be mainly for the armor and just limited to being rerollable like current exotic armor, not actual significant changes.

Been looking for the IB HC all week. Finally got one as a drop..

Underdog (bleh)
Rifled Barrel (yay)
Army of One (bleh)

Well.. we can't all be Frenden.

-_-

That would be incredibly lame if it was just the armor. A cop out, even.

Yeah. I'm just thinking back to when they were saying year one exotics would be coming back with a remix and S U R O S R E G I M E was the only weapon changed and a few small armor changes like spine having 2 grenades

I guess I'll edit my post instead of double posting:
Clash is meh as is, but holy shit some of these maps are terrible for clash (some are just bad in general as well). I'm looking at you Memento, and Blind Watch.

Bungie revealed the exotics that are coming on December

Bungie revealed the 15 exotics that will be added to the loot table with the December patch. Sadly only two of them are new (Twilight Garrison chest for Titans and Tarantella chest for Hunters) but some of the Year 1 exotics will be getting revised perk trees. We don't know which ones or how they'll be changed yet.

Mida Multi Tool
Dragons Breath
Plan C
No Land Beyond
Hard Light
Super Good Advice

Armamentarium
Nothing Manacles
Peregrine Greaves
Aclyophage Symbiote
Bones of Eao
Radiant Dance Machines
Apotheosis Veil

Check out pics here: https://instagram.com/destinythegame/?hl=en

Thanks, didnt see that.

Welp.. main got to Rank 5.. only weapon I got was that 285 HC with underwhelming perks. I got 3 310LL chest though.. even though I already had 3 310 chests (1 Alpha Lupi, one Nrml Raid chest and one Trials chest). So.. uh.. there's that.

Anyone need a body of Trials?

Edit: All full up.

Not the best place to ask but does anywhere here have two PS4's in the one household using the same account; but not at the same time? Just curious whether save games etc sync across consoles etc.

Thinking about getting a second PS4 for my computer room.

deadduck

Not the best place to ask but does anywhere here have two PS4's in the one household using the same account; but not at the same time? Just curious whether save games etc sync across consoles etc.

Thinking about getting a second PS4 for my computer room.

Yep.

Destiny is all cloudy so you can logout/login consoles at will and your stuff is there.

One is your 'activated' console, one is 'no ones' and you are logging in. Guest accounts can use your activated console with all the PSN features, while you can login in the other console and use PSN too (both online, one PSN+)

Yep.

Destiny is all cloudy so you can logout/login consoles at will and your stuff is there.

One is your 'activated' console, one is 'no ones' and you are logging in. Guest accounts can use your activated console with all the PSN features, while you can login in the other console and use PSN too (both online, one PSN+)

Cool, sounds good. Any idea about a different game that isn't like Destiny, say something like The Witcher?

Ugh i cant doanything in IB as a 300 peopleover 310 destroy me i havent won a single match in over an hour its infuriating wasting time like this.

If anyone has an IB train please inv legendkilla3rd so i can atleast get some rep.

Lnkn52

Oh man

CUUkjLlUcAAF72g.jpg:large

People backing out on close games, really.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got the HC to drop. Garbage perks but I don't think anything will top my Hawkmoon Jr.

Join on me now. I don't see how Bungie goes about things. I'm watching people play and they are missing point blank shots with various weapons.

Out of all the Exotics, It's only the Bones, Symbiotic, manacles and Mida that interest me. Would I still get marks if I kept all the weekly IB/Trials bounties and decrypted them when neither event is on

Edit Though I do fancy trying to git gud with Nightstalker as dance machines and shade step should be legit

Top Bottom