• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The Warlock IB helm looks so nice. Got it on 315.

uitMyE6.png

Deku Tree

Everything in Destiny should have optional MM other than the raids, and Trials, if you have PS+ or XBL.
It would be unfair to put MM Trials teams against non MM teams. And raids with MM lol.

Playing Blops3 with Campaign automatic MM is great. Destiny should have that.

^RE: Oryx solo. Supposedly some guy has gotten 13 blight detonations and solo'ed the Shade. Definitely possible but incredibly hard.

Really interesting that he can stagger Doxology with 3 Sleeper Simulant hits.

What is the competitive loadout for nighstalker?

Im also seriously regretting not buying that iron banner sidearm now. It would be a much better companion for my jade rabbit than a shotgun. Fuck :(

I use identical spec as Twilight and agree about his tether distinctions. Quiver is best in 6v6 but Blackhole is generally best for Trials. The extra tether range and active time make a huge difference. If people are tethered longer you usually don't need them to share damage (bloodbound) since you'll have time to finish them off while they're suppressed. I'd say competitive loadout is

Grenade: Vortex. Voidwall is also good. Vortex has great synergy with smoke and will get the most kills while Voidwall has best area control.

Shadowshot: Quiver for 6v6, Blackhole for Trials

Melee: Envenomed smoke. No other choice here. Don't do PvP invis. You give up way more than you get. Envenomed smoke is crazy OP.

Perk one: Lockdown. The true min/max sweaty strat is to use this when you don't have tether active, then switch to Light of the Pack when you are going to use it if teammates need orbs. Having longer nades+Poison smoke will get a lot of kills and provide area control you wouldn't otherwise get.

Perk two: Keen Scout. It's wall hacks for crying out loud! However this means Graviton Forfeit helmet is a must. If Graviton isn't an option then Shade Step takes precedence but this isn't a good compromise to make.

Stats: Max armor is a requirement for all subclasses in PvP. Picking between recovery and agility is more personal preference. I always spec max armor and agility on my Hunter. Agility helps me escape losing engagements then I just have to ensure I wait a tick longer before re-engaging. Faster recovery isn't useful if you're already dead.

SHE IS STILL PLAYING. STILL.and still streaming!!!

SHE IS PULLING AN ANDROI-DRIZZAY ;)

SHE'S BEEN GOING ALL NIGHT

DAWN SLEEP we need you to carry us

capitals look ugly

That's crazy! Even Drizzay doesn't recommend andro-Drizzay behavior. When Kadey went offline I noticed that Dawn was streaming but had no idea it was that kinda situation. Is she just trying to punch a Mercury ticket or what? She said they didn't make it last week, lost a bunch of final bosses sadly :<

I'm down for some more runs in a bit. Gotta hone my Night Stalker game. Neutral game especially shade stepping is improving but my tether aiming needs work.

phen0m24

I use identical spec as Twilight and agree about his tether distinctions. Quiver is best in 6v6 but Blackhole is generally best for Trials. The extra tether range and active time make a huge difference. If people are tethered longer you usually don't need them to share damage (bloodbound) since you'll have time to finish them off while they're suppressed. I'd say competitive loadout is

Grenade: Vortex. Voidwall is also good. Vortex has great synergy with smoke and will get the most kills while Voidwall has best area control.

Shadowshot: Quiver for 6v6, Blackhole for Trials

Melee: Envenomed smoke. No other choice here. Don't do PvP invis. You give up way more than you get. Envenomed smoke is crazy OP.

Perk one: Lockdown. The true min/max sweaty strat is to use this when you don't have tether active, then switch to Light of the Pack when you are going to use it if teammates need orbs. Having longer nades+Poison smoke will get a lot of kills and provide area control you wouldn't otherwise get.

Perk two: Keen Scout. It's wall hacks for crying out loud! However this means Graviton Forfeit helmet is a must. If Graviton isn't an option then Shade Step takes precedence but this isn't a good compromise to make.

Stats: Max armor is a requirement for all subclasses in PvP. Picking between recovery and agility is more personal preference. I always spec max armor and agility on my Hunter. Agility helps me escape losing engagements then I just have to ensure I wait a tick longer before re-engaging. Faster recovery isn't useful if you're already dead.

That's crazy! Even Drizzay doesn't recommend andro-Drizzay behavior. When Kadey went offline I noticed that Dawn was streaming but had no idea it was that kinda situation. Is she just trying to punch a Mercury ticket or what? She said they didn't make it last week, lost a bunch of final bosses sadly :<

I'm down for some more runs in a bit. Gotta hone my Night Stalker game. Neutral game especially shade stepping is improving but my tether aiming needs work.

She's trying to help someone with Trials, as I understand

Justin was happy - thanks for running with him! :)

She's trying to help someone with Trials, as I understand

Justin was happy - thanks for running with him! :)

Guess she's ironing the banner now which is either a good sign or a bad sign for the Trials runs, haha.

Really glad it worked out with Justin. We had a great run and didn't even need mercy. Rubenov went insane the first two games and posted a cumulative 36-4 K/D. Then I started to have some good games and we got the team momentum going. I could tell he'd been practicing and made a lot of improvement with gun skill and decision making. He struggled a bit at first but really found his groove later in the card, especially when we started facing sweaty teams around 6-7 wins.

He made the play of the day to win the final round in a super sweaty 4-4 match against some t-bagging lame-o's. They pushed with a Hammer but Justin laid down the perfect tether to suppress him. He even stayed alive and killed another guy with a follow up Quiver shot. It was poetic redemption from last week when he unfortunately missed his tether which would have sent us to Mercury, since it was 4-4 on the final boss. Great stuff!

Ok this was kinda amusing at first but now it's just getting irritating.

Made it to Rank 3 in Iron Banner and I've had only 3 Iron Banner drops so far. All three of them the were chest piece. Just got my 4th drop, another freaking Chest piece. UGH!!

phen0m24

Please make that girl go to bed she's gonna be a zombie later hehe

Guess she's ironing the banner now which is either a good sign or a bad sign for the Trials runs, haha.

Really glad it worked out with Justin. We had a great run and didn't even need mercy. Rubenov went insane the first two games and posted a cumulative 36-4 K/D. Then I started to have some good games and we got the team momentum going. I could tell he'd been practicing and made a lot of improvement with gun skill and decision making. He struggled a bit at first but really found his groove later in the card, especially when we started facing sweaty teams around 6-7 wins.

He made the play of the day to win the final round in a super sweaty 4-4 match against some t-bagging lame-o's. They pushed with a Hammer but Justin laid down the perfect tether to suppress him. He even stayed alive and killed another guy with a follow up Quiver shot. It was poetic redemption from last week when he unfortunately missed his tether which would have sent us to Mercury, since it was 4-4 on the final boss. Great stuff!

Dang hope you saved that video! :) that sounds awesome. I panic so hard when people drop

Jinjo

Ok this was kinda amusing at first but now it's just getting irritating.

Made it to Rank 3 in Iron Banner and I've had only 3 Iron Banner drops so far. All three of them the were chest piece. Just got my 4th drop, another freaking Chest piece. UGH!!

In my experience gloves don't drop until you've hit level 4. So keep grinding. ;)

In my experience gloves don't drop until you've hit level 4. So keep grinding. ;)

I don't even want or need the gloves or any other armor. The only thing I want from this is a ghost shell higher than 300. The Rank 3 package gave me a 310 blue artifact but I already had the one from the Raid so it was useless to me.

Jinjo

I don't even want or need the gloves or any other armor. The only thing I want from this is a ghost shell higher than 300. The Rank 3 package gave me a 310 blue artifact but I already had the one from the Raid so it was useless to me.
A ghost shell seems a guaranteed drop in the rank 5 package. Along with another weapon or armor piece. Think those only start appearing in the wild after you've hit rank 5 too.

Top Bottom