• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cade

This was by far the best Iron Banner of all time. I'm 310 finally and I got an amazing 319 IB Scout with Hidden Hand and Braced Frame which just destroys.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No matter how far you are, I can still get you.

rfgthrt.gif

Fallout is too good.

todd360

I'm going to complain about nami. He's too poor to buy bloodborne dlc and his willpower is virtually nonexistent. Did I mention that he jumped out of a plane before? Who does that?

Kill feed is nothing but hammers, smh. Wait, why don't I like 6v6 again? I forget.

I'll commit to only complaining about 6v6.

Hey, that killfeed has me killing the hammerbro by making him fall off the map, must have been scared by the puny stormtrance that was doing no damage to him.

Too many hammerbros in 6v6 is just stupid, I'll complain about that.

LTTP for the weapon balancing notes, but things look... surprisingly measured and nuanced as far as Destiny balance patches usually go.

-Scouts should become more competitive because of the Pulse nerf
-Guess we'll have to wait and see how they actually play, but the Pulse nerf will prolly equate to one more burst needed to kill?
-AR Buff is nice, reeeeally looking forward to Y2 Hard Light now since it falls into the medium ROF and the meaty 7% damage increase
-They're finally addressing the root problems with shotguns
-Handcannons will (maybe?) be viable again. No hip-fire accuracy fix for The Last Word though ;_;

Only thing missing is sniper aim assist!

todd360

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I won't buy your stupid box car hamsters!

ethomaz

Banned
I finally did.

Sunsinger <3 forever... fusion grenades killing everything.

CUd37MdWUAAU1Pq.jpg:orig

All bounties in IB.

Edit - Control is so easy to get 1st and +2500 but Clash is really a painful task.

X-Frame

The Eyasluna revitalized my love for hand-cannons and it's made PvP a lot more enjoyable. Pulse Rifles are not nearly as fun to me.

It's like this gun missed the hand-cannon nerf or something. I don't get how it feels so much better compared to Hawkmoon right now either, and that difference is going to be even more pronounced soon. It feels like the Jewel of Osiris Pre-2.0.

I hope everyone here gets lucky soon and has one drop for you in the Crucible.

Cade

Eyasluna is the ONLY hand cannon I can use, really. I wonder if they accidentally left it, because it feels like aiming works.

Anything but Blind Watch please.

Blind Watch is sofa king bad, especially in Clash and Skirmish. There's no incentive (besides boredom) to push out of either spawn, no interesting thruways. High ground spawn wants to hold it, low spawn wants to not get rekt pushing top so everyone pitches a tent. Control forces you to hold B-C points with C spawns. Salvage forces map movement with the relic spawns.

BWatch has the tunnel design of Memento except put on a vertical tilt so it's even worse. Plus it doesn't have a comparable alternate approach like Memento's courtyard when you get tired of funneling into the street. Wait... is Blind Watch so bad it's making me appreciate Memento? Oh... oh no.

Anyone know how much they weeklies are approximately worth right now in IB?

1398 on first character, double that if you're on an alt after first has hit rank 5.

Edit: that might be wrong, it's a fuckton either way, figured the alt rep is more than double as well.

Anyone know how much they weeklies are approximately worth right now in IB?

Approximately a fuck ton. Yesterday was 1118 so today is ~1200 or more I think. (Edit: inapp got you covered. Although alt buff is actually more than double).

If you've already gotten a character to rank 5 the alt rep buff is huge. Yesterday each weekly on an alt was over 2500.

ERMint13

Where did people get their 1k stare besides the quest one? Every time I buy a secondary engram it's a fucking Havoc Pigeon. It's happened at least 7 times in a row...how is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom