• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_psipher

Afro, be stronger than me. Don't look into that Bloodborne The Old Hunters spoiler thread.

Don't do it.

I am weak. I am so weak.

I won't be able to play the DLC till late December. ;___;

I was weak. I clicked a link and saw some thangs. I could not look away. The BB creature artists are incredibly talented and very disturbed.

Skatterd

Shining star of my rank 5 Iron Banner package:

318 Nirwen's Mercy
Headseeker, Perfect Balance, Third Eye

I was down on Clash for IB and wasn't sure I wanted to even bother..but it was worth it.

Edit: 318 obviously, not 218. lol

Shining star of my rank 5 Iron Banner package:

218 Nirwen's Mercy
Headseeker, Perfect Balance, Third Eye

I was down on Clash for IB and wasn't sure I wanted to even bother..but it was worth it.

Wow. That's amazing. Very jealous. Time to gobble up some Motes and take it for a spin.

I got the 310 shotgun :/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i challenge some dev out there to make an addictive console shooter with RPG elements based in the lovecraft mythology

neoism

siiiiggggggggghhhhhhhh

CUdjxBLXIAAMa8U.png:orig

i got sooo excited their for a min the one gun i wanted.. llllol rolled complete fucking garbage...

😩😭😞
o well

Zocano

Everything is broken according to you two.

Welcome to Destiny.

Well the PVP *is* a hodgepodge mess.

edit: These supers wouldn't be bad if they didn't apply superarmor. But jesus fucking christ, superarmor on a roaming super is just the dumbest choice. It's on Nova Bomb and Fist of Havoc for a reason.

Stormcallers are broken

I told you all about it

but noooooooo

'But Breezy, a class that can do an aoe instakill move and then chain lightning that kills in seconds and float around and move and shock and teleport and have damage resistance isn't broken!'

No matter that they get the strongest grenades, the longest melee hit, the longest super, augmented by the power of a warlock

I told ya'll

sunbreakers ain't nothing

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
320 IB ghost get!

Stormcaller super only lasts long if you spec into it, plus have both grenades and melee fully charged.

got that one too on yesterdays IB train and a 319 IB Ghost too as well a 311 sidearm...left a tear on my eye...but yeah congrats...

GunnerZ

Stormcallers are broken

I told you all about it

but noooooooo

'But Breezy, a class that can do an aoe instakill move and then chain lightning that kills in seconds and float around and move and shock and teleport and have damage resistance isn't broken!'

No matter that they get the strongest grenades, the longest melee hit, the longest super, augmented by the power of a warlock

I told ya'll

sunbreakers ain't nothing
Dude just stop Sunbreakers still kills everything stormcallers ain't nothing

500gb Destiny themed PS4 with the game that I don't need and will probably struggle to sell for $479AUD

Or

1TB normal PS4 with two games I am sort of interested in(Uncharted collection which I've played them all before and ass creed syndicate) for $550AUD.

Anyone have the themed console that can comment on it looks out of the box?

320 IB ghost get!

Stormcaller super only lasts long if you spec into it, plus have both grenades and melee fully charged.

Package or random drop?

Stormcaller needs health regen whenever you get a kill, it would be good then.

Clearly this is a joke post, they are already good.

Magik

At this point, we just need to accept that PVP will continue to be broken for the foreseeable future as it's clear that bungie doesn't really play their game considering how poor their "balance" updates continue to be.

List of worthy topics to complain about(only choose one):
Sunbreakers
Aim Assist
Stormcallers
Shotguns
Bladedancers
Thorn
Bungie
Loot drops

I think that covers it. Remember only choose one to complain about or the thread breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom