• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

It'll probably last at least an hour and a half. Possibly 2 hours...

This conference has been nothing but misses for me so far. Need destiny news. Need Sony Santa Monica game announcement. Show more Horizon. Just give me something lol

GhaleonEB

They just said on the keynote, regarding upcoming stuff, "We've got new stuff with Destiny." So yeah.

Edit: You people type fast. :lol

123rl

Come on, Bungie. Give me something to bring me back. I want it, you want it. Give me a reason to play Destiny again!

GlamFM

Banned
It'll probably last at least an hour and a half. Possibly 2 hours...

This conference has been nothing but misses for me so far. Need destiny news. Need Sony Santa Monica game announcement. Show more Horizon. Just give me something lol

I thought Uncharted and Final Fantasy VII looked great.

Strider

I thought Uncharted and Final Fantasy VII looked great.

Oh They did. But I mean I don't need to see more uncharted to know im getting it

I need to be sold on other titles or see some new games. New uncharted trailers are irrelevant to me at this point

lt519

Warpriest challenge was crazy easy, haven't played in about a month but it at least got me excited for the potential Gogloroth Challenge Mode and whatever the 50 fragments unlocks.

Deku Tree

On-Going Summary:

• Uncharted 4 cutscene trailer
  • Final Fantasy VII: Remake trailer with gameplay
  • Final Fantasy VII out on PSN now.
  • Black Ops III DLC trailer
  • Call of Duty gets eLeague and PlayStation as sponsors.
  • Trailer for Star Wars:Battlefront DLC
  • Battleborn gets campaign, co-op, split-screen and PS-exclusive character for open beta participants.
  • Final Street Fighter V character Fang is revealed. Game launches on February 16 2016. All Year 1 DLC characters revealed. Season Pass up on PSN now.
  • First look at Escape Run mode for Dead Star.
  • Adult Swim Games shows off some of their games in video reel: Death's Gambit, Ray's the Dead, Duck Game, Rain World, Small Radios Big Televisions, Head Lander (from Double Fine)
  • New trailer for Day of the Tentacles: Remastered. Coming out March 2016.
  • Double Fine announces remaster of Full Throttle.
  • Psychonauts 2 gets standalone game for PlayStation VR.
  • Games showcase: Invisible Inc., Don't Starve Together, Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey, Hitman Go, Brawlhalla (exclusive content for PlayStation)
  • #Buildingthelist: Yakuza 5 releases December 8.
  • Yakuza Zero coming to the West on PlayStation 4.
  • SNK brings The Last Blade 2 to Vita and PS4.
  • New look at The King of Fighters XIV.
  • Ni-Oh coming exclusively to PS4. New trailer.
  • SuperMassive Games' Bastion is out on Vita and PS4 today.
  • The Bit Trip is a collection of their games and coming out on PlayStation.
  • Nuclear Throne coming out on Vita and PS4 today.
  • People who met up at the PSX gets Bit Trip and Nuclear Throne for free.
  • Stormcloud Games bring Brutal to PlayStation in 2016.
  • MLB The Show 16 trailer. Available March 16.
  • Guns Up! is a new fast-paced strategy game. F2P and is available today. PS Plus members gets a free DLC bundle.
  • Fat Princess Adventures is available today. Plus members get discount.
  • New demonstration of Ratchet & Clank.

Destiny in the graveyard spot ... Where is it?

Jinjo

Saving the best for last

kappa

Well Destiny is probably the biggest title around, and Sony always wants to swing that "ps4 is destiny's main platform"-message home.

So not unexpected if it gets pushed to the end of the conference.

Strider

Tbh I'm way more excited about the possibilities of VR technology outside of gaming. Stuff like healthcare and education.

I can't see myself ever getting one tho but especially when it comes to gaming.

GlamFM

Banned
Tbh I'm way more excited about the possibilities of VR technology outside of gaming. Stuff like healthcare and education.

I can't see myself ever getting one tho but especially when it comes to gaming.

I have all currently available headsets at work and I don´t care about this stuff.

Feels like it´s coming too early.

GlamFM

Banned
Feel like it's coming too early from a tech perspective, a market perspective, or both?

Both, mostly tech.

Even 1080 just insn´t enough when it´right infront of your eyes.

They should have waited until they were able to make 4k displays this size and have the computing power to back it up.

It wont break through in it´s current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom