• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langy

I need to do my last Warpriest Challenge.

1. PewPewPewBow
2. ethomaz

Please don't make me go to LFG :p

I have the CP.

I have the CP and I can help in the second run...

Me and a mate will be up for 2 kills. Done it once this week would like it on all 3 of our dudes!

psn is Langoit msg me when ready if you will.

Best Destiny waifu

tumblr_nuu67p9jV61qzvbepo3_250.gif

way ahead of you

Result, I forgot to cash my 25 mark packages Trials packages last week and they're different this week so along with IB packages will have 350 marks ready for when the new exotics drop

I've never done the raid. If anyone would be willing to Sherpa this afternoon that would be awesome (PS4).

Normal King's Fall? What light level are you?

If there are enough interested people I could help w a newbie friendly NM KF run some time today. It depends on whether or not someone else is around help a Trials. If so I should probably do that, but if not then raid sherpa would work. What hours are you available? I'm in EST time zone btw.

If there are enough interested people I could help w a newbie friendly NM KF run some time today. It depends on whether or not someone else is around help a Trials. If so I should probably do that, but if not then raid sherpa would work. What hours are you available? I'm in EST time zone btw.

Ghaelon was looking for a normal run, plus a couple more players...Haven't seen much activity here though.

Nightz

I can join if this is happening tonight. Got my Warlock up to 291 so I'd love to run him through NM.

Ghaelon was looking for a normal run, plus a couple more players...Haven't seen much activity here though.

I can join if this is happening tonight. Got my Warlock up to 291 so I'd love to run him through NM.

Hmm you know what this calls for... Counting!

What: Newbie friendly Normal King's

When: Sometime today. Depends on hearing back from all interested parties.

Who:
1.) Boguester (vet)
2.) Mindwipe (newb)
3.) Ghaleon (newb?)
4.) Nightz (newb?)
5.) a couple ?
6.) more guys ?

Who:
1.) Boguester (vet)
2.) Mindwipe (newb)
3.) Ghaleon (newb?)
4.) Nightz (newb?)
5.) a couple ?
6.) more guys ?

If you don't get enough I can give you a hand, will be free from about 6pm GMT (2hrs from now)

deafmedal

Who:
1.) Boguester (vet)
2.) Mindwipe (newb)
3.) Ghaleon (newb?)
4.) Nightz (newb?)
5.) a couple ?
6.) more guys ?
I could tag along if need be. Just shoot me an invite even if I'm playing FO4 :)

Time to start hunting INT / STR gear for my Striker. :)

As the most enthusiastic of the resident Striker enthusiasts, I wanted to hear more about your impressions for the Striker changes. I know you're excited but what did you have in mind for builds, play styles etc? I do miss it considering how little Striker I've played in TTK.

I could tag along if need be. Just shoot me an invite even if I'm playing FO4 :)

If you don't get enough I can give you a hand, will be free from about 6pm GMT (2hrs from now)

Thank you very much kind gentlemen! I'll wait to hear back from everyone, especially to see if Ghaleon had people w him. It might be nice to have at least a couple experienced guys from an initially daunting raid like KF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom