• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the QoL stuff in the the notes. What is improved?

Strikes
Will of Crota strike has been added to the Vanguard Strikes and Vanguard Heroic Strikes playlists

Nightfall
Nightfalls now awards +500 Vanguard Rep on first completion per character per week

General
3 of Coins are now applicable in Crucible playlists at match completions

Items
Dead Orbit, FWC, New Monarchy, and Eris now accept certain planetary materials in exchange for their respective faction reputation
Petra now accepts Etheric Light in exchange for her respective reputation
Year 1 Dead Orbit, FWC, and New Monarchy ships may now be obtained from their respective faction reward packages
Frontier Ghost Shell can now be infused

Nightfall
Nightfalls now awards +500 Vanguard Rep on first completion per character per week

Exotic Collector's Edition class armor may now be Infused and now has the Life Exotic perk to permit use with other Exotic Armor

milkham

anyone else having trouble installing the update? my ps4 has over 70gb free, but it goes to 3% of "preparing to download" then tells me i must delete unnecessary content from system storage.

2real4tv

Anyone interested in fresh HM raid starting when full

1.) Bigmanny287
2.) Biggy
3.) Dontbrickmebro
4.) Glam
5.)
6.)

Need two more. Glam needs 30min

Strikes
Will of Crota strike has been added to the Vanguard Strikes and Vanguard Heroic Strikes playlists

Nightfall

General
3 of Coins are now applicable in Crucible playlists at match completions

Items
Dead Orbit, FWC, New Monarchy, and Eris now accept certain planetary materials in exchange for their respective faction reputation
Petra now accepts Etheric Light in exchange for her respective reputation
Year 1 Dead Orbit, FWC, and New Monarchy ships may now be obtained from their respective faction reward packages
Frontier Ghost Shell can now be infused

Nightfall

Exotic Collector's Edition class armor may now be Infused and now has the Life Exotic perk to permit use with other Exotic Armor

Good stuff. That nightfall rep buff may get me to do nightfalls. Glad they added another strike to the heroic playlist, but they still need to add the rest. Finally I have a use for 3oC. No strikes for me trying to get the newly available exotics.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
downloading acplicaplication update file many minutes left
Yeah I know :(

It's always a nice time when a big patch comes out and the thread is back to normal for a bit though.
it's all "normal," it's always "normal." it's just a perspective trick to think the good times are standard and the bad times are an aberration.
Haven't seen you around much though, how you been bruh?
i'm good I guess. Hope you're well :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is the 3oC rate in crucible the same as pve? 1 engram per ~5 runs

I'm gonna assume less... What's the legendary drop rate in crucible vs pve? That'll tell you about the 3oC-exotic rate

NAMIKAZE stop shafting me lol

I've played 3 races and gotten 2nd place every time. The first place guy is always way ahead of everyone else.

This game needs a blue shell.

2real4tv

Anyone interested in fresh HM raid starting when full

1.) Bigmanny287
2.) Biggy
3.) Dontbrickmebro
4.) Glam
5.) Snikch
6.) Tick

Need two more. Glam needs 30min

FULL

Great to see this place lively again. PvP should also be pretty fun again which is what I'm mostly excited about. I just wished they gave SC for Weekly Heroics again. I'm always really low on strange coins now.

Screw you LITC Eirene!!! Glad that's finally over.

Namikaze1

CVuoSjBXIAUoAZ2.png:orig

Gonna save this shit for when the Warlock boots are added in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom