• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Incorrect, my dusty one in the vault has the new perk

edit: lol, shame we didn't have this for Driviks
So what, they create new variants in the likes of the Suros Regime Year 2, but then leave some weapons as just one version across the board? Whose bright idea was that then?

My problem is I dont have the Y1 version and Xur never sells primary legacy engrams lol. Guess I have to just wait and hope for Primary Engrams. I keep only getting helmets and gauntlets, never primaries -.-

At least the one I got gave me a Y2 Mida's...

Sparrow races with TLW equipped give renown ;)

There was a time on the beggining of TTK that every other primary exotic engram I got from 3oC would decript as TLW. Heck, even nightfall gave me one. I think I still have 2 on my vault at the moment.

Edit: just one on the vault. All the rest was charded and infused

lt519

Makes sense and kind of implies that in mission building during the initial design only one person is really going to be in there building the mission. Seems pretty rough unless they have some good way of merging large chunks of work. But that could mean a live team is capable of delivering new content throughout the year. I don't know how long they spent on the races but with them even being populated by enemies it seems they could pump out a few new fun quests now and then.

deviant1

? Why is that?

The Finesse and Speed questline requires you to summon/complete 2 Antiquated Runes. I can confirm that participating in a Tier 3 CoO will count towards that quest. I finished one that I summoned and 1 that another guy summoned and completed that step in the quest.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
From NF.

vGc70xU.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looking to do one or two Nightfalls before I take a break. I have a dirty martini if that helps

edit: new sparrows are in the NF too, neat

WHEELHOSS TAKE MEEEEE

So what, they create new variants in the likes of the Suros Regime Year 2, but then leave some weapons as just one version across the board? Whose bright idea was that then?

That inconsistency has always driven me nuts. It's such a good way for them to rebalance exotics from year one and make them relevant. They should really play with the perks on old weapons. Make Patience and Time grant invisibility on headshot kills. Have pocket infinity fire all shots in the burst simultaneously. Have Thunderlord become the firelord.

Thanks to Golgoroth giving me like 10 pairs of boots earlier I have 320 Bones of Eao, a few glass needles later and they are int/dis with extra sniper rifle/machine gun ammo.

Jumps for days.

todd360

The fallout 4 patch downloaded and installed in the time it took destiny to prepare itself to 83%. What is it preparing for? Nuclear fallout? A birthday party?

The fallout 4 patch downloaded and installed in the time it took destiny to prepare itself to 83%. What is it preparing for? Nuclear fallout? A birthday party?

The way Destiny specifically handles patches is ridiculous. Having to make sure the 18 gigs we downloaded in August are there every time we get a couple hundred mb patch is dumb.

neoism

Anyone try the MIDA in Crucible yet? What about fusion rifles? How are the ARs holding up? Did Hard Light come over yet?

my main weap is smilars wrath and they nerfed ARs... it has rangerfinder and used to do 15-17 at long range... now does 12-15....:( still does 20-21 on head shot at close range...

:**(

im not seeing a buff..

lol at shotties... smh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom