• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Black one looks nicer.
Todd got a black and orange one. I like the one I have.

Nami, how are you getting a dang sparrow from fears embrace? Amanda mission? Bungie needs to stop pimping that God forsaken mission.
Part of a long quest.

Oh, quest line seems like a hassle finding people with those runes =/
yeah, I needed to ask for folks here since I deleted all mine.

where is that quest picked up?
Complete 5 races and mission will pop up.

Ken

Nice! That was a pretty intense fight. You basically killed everything while I ran around with Hammer Bro right on my ass. Thank you, year 2 MIDA. <3

Thanks for joining, that was awesome.

Yeah I haven't done that strike a ton yet so I'm not super sure the best way to handle the bosses. Was holding onto vanish smoke grenades but kept popping them too late. D:

Thanks for letting me get in on that though!

So my first ever race and I win. Soon as I cross the finish line, disconnected because of inactivity(no drops either). great just great. way to spoil first impressions. I love it though. I just hope they have more content for the races.

Ken

12314563_10153055427371841_604320145909389717_o.jpg

Ooh, got a new scarf. I can retire the default scarf to the Vault.

GhaleonEB

Yeah I haven't done that strike a ton yet so I'm not super sure the best way to handle the bosses. Was holding onto vanish smoke grenades but kept popping them too late. D:

Thanks for letting me get in on that though!

Generally the strategy for Nightfalls is to keep your distance from enemies, and lean into whatever the modifiers point toward (snipers, in this week's case). You did great and saved mah hide numerous times. :D

Pretty good set of modifiers this week.

Carbonox

Finished the quest line for the Sparrow emblem. So uh...now what? I haven't done the Taken kills one she also gives you yet but I'm a bit underwhelmed. :p

Saying that, racing is fun as fuck.

Wil348

I really hope that Bungie decide to keep Sparrow Racing as a Crucible mode. So much fun.

Also glad to have Hard Light back, I've been wanting an year two Exotic AR but I could never get my hands on one.

So I just did my first Sparrow race and I'm beyond confused. I hit all but one boost gate and never died and I didn't even finish the race. I was that far behind. I'm guessing primarily because I couldn't figure out how to use my boost. Any tips for someone missing the obvious here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom