• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah basically, it also makes a PC port a lot harder to implement. They may find some workarounds, since they clearly know how to make graphics, but its a strike against it for sure

Yeah...tying things like damage to the framerate....I wonder what else is tied to the framerate.

Mindlog

Infused my Ram from 280 to 310.

Got a exotic helmet engram off Oryx.

LBN. I can't stop getting stuff I already have.
That's how it works.
My Titan got an exotic engram while doing The Last Signal speed run. 310 Ram.

My policy of never rebuying old exotics pays off again :]

Frenden

Banned
Sometimes this shit still happens with TLW, even after the rebuff.

e311f097.gif

Was thinking of picking up a Hawksaw since I'm not spending my 200 marks. I'm confused though. Is it in the same archetype as Bad Juju or Red Death? I thought it was the latter but Bungie's patch notes list it in the former.

todd360

Afro was a good man. He always tried his hardest in destiny. He died a hero. He died died standing tall, looking those 1000 matches in the eye as he fell.

😭

phen0m24

This thread needs an encouraging Luke post.

Oh dear Seattle based benefactor, encourager of playerbase, poop-sock wearer, where is you hiding?

We've got a "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" situation.

The 1% has decreased
to closer to .04%. (Sorry couldn't help it)

Mindlog

This thread needs an encouraging Luke post.

Oh dear Seattle based benefactor, encourager of playerbase, poop-sock wearer, where is you hiding?

We've got a "Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" situation.

The 1% has decreased
to closer to .04%. (Sorry couldn't help it)
I hear The Division is pretty good.
Does that help DGAF?

inthrall

0.04% is a good way to describe the percentage of players who understood the numbers in the update.

Drizz, you want to do some trials this weekend? I'm probably rusty by now, been playing too much Tomb Raider + Uncharted

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Funeral to be held immediately. Cause of death. Four consecutive rockets to the face by three guardians. In lag.

Just three more shaders until I am done with racing for good. People must be using cheats or something. I play perfectly, hitting every gate and not hitting anything and I still lag behind.

inthrall

Funeral to be held immediately. Cause of death. Four consecutive rockets to the face by three guardians. In lag.

Just three more shaders until I am done with racing for good. People must be using cheats or something. I play perfectly, hitting every gate and not hitting anything and I still lag behind.

Has anyone made a good summary post for all the racing stuff? I wanna put in the yards at some point, but that will take some time

Mindlog

It bugs me most when it happens on straightaways. I make a conscious effort to maintain downhill momentum as long as possible. Luckily I still make up a lot of time taking corners quicker. Still trying to find out why (pathing aside) sometimes it feel like I move so much slower.

The lag on Mars is great. Guessing which way the fan is going to twitch at the last second is Mario Party tier.

I love it when I have a good sparrow, and I hit all of the gates but people who dont even hit them go past me like its nothing.

What the fuck.

I really dislike the racing, but I need to Shaders. Ugh.

Then I played a bunch of Elimination matches and was reminded why I love Destiny. Was getting kinda sweaty for a while. But then I started winning a bunch and realised my ELO must have dipped low enough for matchmaking to notice. :p

They should just ditch the level differences in Trials, it's barely noticeable anyway, and I want to feel like I can try any of my loadout without worrying about LL.

Elimination is great practise, dunno why I haven't done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom