• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Playing SRL and then going to missions and using sparrow feels weird.

Anyone need NF? Just jump in. Helping out a little one.

Dalek

Can anyone explain to me how the 2nd character Exotic Sword shortcut works?

Character A:
Exotic sword A acquired

Character B:
Legendary Sword acquired-exotic quest underway
Shaxx wants me to bring in 25 crucible kills.

I bring both swords, only one sword-whatever. He's not falling for it.

If anyone needs to do CoO Anti Rune for the SRL quest, I have one charged, and 2 waiting and a bunch of Level 1s.

Scratch that: going to rest, will do it tomorrow.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Everybody is spending hours grinding for 320 helms but Oryx is going to give it out like candy in a few days. The real loot are 320 class items.

PSA: SRL daily bounties reset an hour before the normal daily reset.

what rank of SRL do you have to be for 320 class items?

Rank 3 onwards. SRL is dropping helmets like candy, class items are rarer though.

No way Oryx is dropping 320 guaranteed helmets.

Primary and artifact is what we'll get from his challenge mode.

Anyone want to run Trials or SRL?

Sure, one spot. Join up on me.

Matt_C

Can someone help me do Prison of Elders on XBOX One? The username is Matarick and I am a light level 297 Warlock. Either Level 34 or 35 is good for me.

Dalek

Can anyone help me with the Chaperone exotic quest where I have to fight the Shield Brothers? I'm at the end, but the other 2 ransoms bailed. I'm not on mic but I've done this a hundred times.

PSN Mdavis360

ocean

Banned
Can anyone explain to me how the 2nd character Exotic Sword shortcut works?

Character A:
Exotic sword A acquired

Character B:
Legendary Sword acquired-exotic quest underway
Shaxx wants me to bring in 25 crucible kills.

I bring both swords, only one sword-whatever. He's not falling for it.
You're late. The way it works is the following:

Character A has an Exotic sword. You later obtain a second (or third) Legendary sword on another character, which will drop at low light. You need to transfer this new Legendary Sword to Character A, who has already done the Sword quest.

It is while Character A has this new sword that you will infuse your Sword high enough to view the final upgrade bubble. Infusing and upgrading the sword will trigger its Exotic quest, but it will begin past those steps and jump straight to the material farming stage.

Dalek

You're late. The way it works is the following:

Character A has an Exotic sword. You later obtain a second (or third) Legendary sword on another character, which will drop at low light. You need to transfer this new Legendary Sword to Character A, who has already done the Sword quest.

It is while Character A has this new sword that you will infuse your Sword high enough to view the final upgrade bubble. Infusing and upgrading the sword will trigger its Exotic quest, but it will begin past those steps and jump straight to the material farming stage.

Dammit!!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Red Bull sparrow feels unfair, haha. Getting first without trying.

Why don't you get more rep do being top 3? There's no incentive to place well.

SRL bounty glitch - all 3 bounties reset an hour before reset, so if you complete them in the next hour, you can pick up the same 3 bounties again from Amanda after daily reset :p

1500 to rank 3. But now I have to go pack to go away for work again :(

Should be rank 3 by the weekend, then the whole weekend to try get some 320 infusion fuel.

Maybe a longshot, but does anyone have a spare Red Bull code or three that they'd be willing to donate to the Level-Up-GraveRobber Fund?
LUGF

Please drop me a PM if so, no worries if they're all gone. Thanks in advance.

Maybe a longshot, but does anyone have a spare Red Bull code or three that they'd be willing to donate to the Level-Up-GraveRobber Fund?
LUGF

Wish I could give you the focused light I have in my vault, gave away all the codes I had sadly...

LTWood12

LUGF

I sent you one ;)

Edit: middle of the night top-of-page hype. My
two young Guardians wish you all a happy holiday
FpqAw3v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom