• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Breez, you can be a sagacious dude sometimes! I didn't even think about using my phone as my main messaging platform for PSN.

All is forgiven Kappa

Thanks again for helping out!

Much appreciated Drizzay, Illini, and Afro for the Golgy challenge help!

Yeah, GG everyone! 320 loot all around. And scarlet only had one leveled up character, right? So he didn't miss anything good.

Anyone looking to race? We'll have 3 spots soon..

Getting dinner now so don't bother saving me a spot or anything. Have fun though!

tootsi666

Just bought The Taken King Legendary Edition, last time I played Vanilla was when Vault of Glass released. What weapon class is now the top tier choice for PvP? I'm guessing they have nerfed the autos.

Just bought The Taken King Legendary Edition, last time I played Vanilla was when Vault of Glass released. What weapon class is now the top tier choice for PvP? I'm guessing they have nerfed the autos.

Hey there buddy mind being my referred friend ;) It's through bungie.net. We can do special quests together to unlock sweet loot.

Also pulse and scout rifles are top tier right now.

Edit: Death don't judge me.

WipedOut

Hey there buddy mind being my referred friend ;) It's through bungie.net. We can do special quests together to unlock sweet loot.

Also pulse and scout rifles are top tier right now.

Edit: Death don't judge me.
How do we know he's on PS4?

if you're on XB1 hit up GT Wipedout

What grenade should i use with by blade dancer, Skip or Arcbolt?

Skip grenade is better since they nerfed arc bolts into the ground. Once you get the hang of them Skips are pretty legit. Bounce them of walls or floors or ceilings and the particles will track nearby enemies. Sometimes they goof up and don't activate right but still good.

Namikaze1

Before I logged on, I was at 96 competed races and ranked around 140,000.

I'm ending the day at 132 competed races and ranked at 71,331.

Ken

Any good vendor sniper rifles for PvP? I'm just using my Vanguard vendor 1KYS but obviously I'd like some more PvP oriented perks instead of Triple Tap.

Haven't played Destiny in a month due to Halo 5 and Xenoblade X so I'm probably late to the party when I say this.

Sparrow racing is legit. If they flesh it out it could be a great part of Destiny

We're assuming ranks will not reset over the 3 weeks, hence the slow rep gains..

That could make sense. So I wonder if whenever it returns it drops something like Chest+Class item or Chest+Ghost etc etc. Each return of it brings a new slot to get infusion fuel.

If your rank 3 and thus ability to get 320 drops carries over and you can get them right from the start that would definitely make me return.

That could make sense. So I wonder if whenever it returns it drops something like Chest+Class item or Chest+Ghost etc etc. Each return of it brings a new slot to get infusion fuel.

If your rank 3 and thus ability to get 320 drops carries over and you can get them right from the start that would definitely make me return.

Nah, doubt it. Only helmets and class items with light level. Bungie isn't that generous.

WipedOut

Had Hawksaw w/ SPO-28 sight, perfect balance and counterbalance drop. So sticky.
ses7d25gn

Soo Good!

SPO-28 / counterbalance, perfect balance and smallbore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom