• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a longshot, but does anyone have a spare Red Bull code or three that they'd be willing to donate to the Level-Up-GraveRobber Fund?
LUGF

Please drop me a PM if so, no worries if they're all gone. Thanks in advance.

Sent you one. Thought I had two so if the other tab turns up, I will PM it to you also.

Is anybody else not at all interested in this sparrow racing shit?

I can't belive for what is possibly the last year pf Destiny 1 we are getting no content other than cheap shit like this :(

I can't belive for what is possibly the last year pf Destiny 1 we are getting no content other than cheap shit like this :(

I wasn't really interested but it's actually pretty fun. I think they're biggest mistake is making it something you have to grind for 3 weeks to get something out of. It should just be a standard Crucible activity. There could be in-game events around it every now and then to promote it, but I don't like being forced to play it over and over repeatedly in a short period of time.

Did it work?

Sent you one. Thought I had two so if the other tab turns up, I will PM it to you also.

DGAF is amazing! Thanks so much kind sirs. LT's worked like a charm but I haven't tried Mass' code yet. I'm sure it will work as well but I want to save it for leveling an alt to Lv40. I've got 13 bounties and a public event package, should get me to 40 easy on the Hunter. Throw on a couple exotics, decrypt saved blues one-by-one, equip all highest light stuff. I'll be well on my way.

Luminosity has been harassimg low grimoires for a trials run without letting them know who he is, he's just found a guy whose never heard if trials and is about to try to take him to the lighthouse

http://www.twitch.tv/luminosity48/

They did it with no boons as the guy had zero coins, was amazing to watch but some Troll messaged the guy at 8-0

It offends me so much 1) That its even in the game ahead of proper PvP/PvE content and 2) The 320 Helms. You can beat Oryx and get nothing, play Mario Kart and get the rarest high level item in the game

GlamFM

Banned
I sent you one ;)

Edit: middle of the night top-of-page hype. My
two young Guardians wish you all a happy holiday
FpqAw3v.jpg

<3

I am literally in pain reading you guys grind this SRL stuff for 8+ hours. I would have had a mental breakdown. Im glad i dont care about 310+ light helmets. You guys have my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom