• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spizz

Banned
Would anyone be willing to help me pop my HM virginity in about 40 mins? 309 Hunter, I'll leave at Oryx because I know I'm not a high enough light yet.

Ive learned alot people never bothered to learn how to kill knights at Oryx before today.I see 318 gaurdians do horrible compared to me a 312.

GlamFM

Banned
Frustrating. After 2 hours of teleporting Ogres and connection issues we´ve given up.

Went so smooth this morning! WTF!?

Looking to join a group for Oryx CM. Never fails that the forum is jumping when I'm at work. When I'm home, it's deader than dead. PSN kortez1981

Born2Live

I'm also looking for an Oryx HM group.

My friend and I are looking to jump into a Oryx HM cp if you got it. Looking for PS4

Message Sparkxps if you got room for two.

Looking to join a group for Oryx CM. Never fails that the forum is jumping when I'm at work. When I'm home, it's deader than dead. PSN kortez1981

You learned to be humble too :)

Do you guys want to group up? I have the CP.

Do you want to try again tick?

Ty

maomaoIYP

Now that PvE has their 320 gear challenge mode, when will PvP get theirs? Get to 5 wins with no boons for guaranteed 320 armor drop would be great!

Got the challenge mode done with my usual group, plus a runner from LFG as ours had to drop out.

So super excited right now! It took us about 2 hours of practising but we were slowly getting better and towards the end we could get 3 or 4 phases every time.

This was also my first hard mode clear so I got the achievement etc as well.

I know you full time gaffer pros knock out HM Oryx and flawless trials like its nothing, and I am always in awe of that, but as a 38 year old dad of two with little time to game and average thumb skill, I am really mega chuffed!

Cheers everyone and good luck!

Edited as my language was suffering from too much adrenalin. Apologies to anyone I offended!

Trakan

I said to myself I was only going to play SRL until I got the one shader I wanted, Krokos. Well, it just so happened to be the last shader I got to drop.

I FINALLY GOT IT AND NOW I CAN BE FUCKING FRIEZA.

CWTmaXrWcAAkxEk.png:large

Now to never play Sparrow Racing again.

ViciousDS

Banned
So......that first PvP quest....normally I abandon it because I don't feel like doing all the game modes. Pulled through and got almost each objective in a single game it required.

Wow....what a piece of shit quest and reward....should have just abandoned it like normally do.

maomaoIYP

So......that first PvP quest....normally I abandon it because I don't feel like doing all the game modes. Pulled through and got almost each objective in a single game it required.

Wow....what a piece of shit quest and reward....should have just abandoned it like normally do.
The real reward is the weekly crucible NF bounties, not the shitty rocket launcher.

Does anyone else feel that we might be seeing paid armor consumables sometime soon?

Given how long it takes to level up armor and bungie not having said a single word about it...

So how do you get Fatal Vision?

It was supposed to be tied to the old hunger quest, but nobody knows. Saw someone at PSX booth having one equipped, so i'm assuming it will be available soon via some quest?

Is that the spindle mission ship? You only have three chances to get that one.

No, the TTK end game reward ship.

Wanted some 320 helms from Oryx challenge mode, got 3 320 primaries instead.

/salt

You don't have any 320 helms from all that racing?

Deku Tree

It was supposed to be tied to the old hunger quest, but nobody knows. Saw someone at PSX booth having one equipped, so i'm assuming it will be available soon via some quest?

No, the TTK end game reward ship.

You don't have any 320 helms from all that racing?

It's the orange version of the New Monarchy ship. Supposed to get it from a Taken King Quest Reward according to the kiosk.

OMG still more time gated quests. Bungie KNOWS how to stretch things out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom