• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomaoIYP

Not even that lol it was a shotty, sniper or fusion rifle.....the very first crucible quest that takes you to every damn game mode.
Haha, in that case you are not actually anywhere near the end of that terribly long PvP quest line. The final reward is a unique RL called the Hothead and weekly pvp bounties from Shaxx and arcite.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
T minus 20 until our raid. Been a while since I put up the ol stream.

Hoping for three primaries, boots and class item.

Lnkn52

I've spent $0 but I'm really debating in gambling on a racer kit to get a black sparrow. I have the purple one and that doesn't match anything.

First HM clear 320 Helm. My warlock can be 320 if I just infuse stuff from alts. Boom.

You've won Destiny. What now?

The black one has lightning circulating around it

it's pretttty sweet

Yup, Arcrunner is the best of the lot, followed by the Voidstreak.

Might take more than $5 to get them though, since the package drop is random.

Yes but Ruthless just unsold me

No, voidstreak. But I guess I'll stick to my faster ones then.

You have Voidstreak? STOP complaining :p

Raven117

Hello dgaf,
I would love to join a oryx hard mode challenge this evening. I'm well north of 310.

Is anyone forming a group?

Psn: Tex117

GhaleonEB

I spent $5 during FotL, because I liked it and wanted to keep some helmets. I think I'll spend another $5 for silver this time around. I decided I'd do that each time Bungie had a worthwhile event or content drop, and I think the SRL qualifies (no pun intended). I don't see anything I want to buy, though, so it might just be silver for something down the road.

Lima

I got 4 320 primaries on two runs and no helmets. Not even mad cause I get my helmets from sparrow racing so I'd rather take the weapons. 320 Hung Jury and 320 ToM now.

Just completed the challenge after literally six hours of trying. 320 helmet tho, so it's all good!

Can I still get loot if I complete the raid before the next reset? Or am I done for the week? Completed normal, hard more and challenge.

Just completed the challenge after literally six hours of trying. 320 helmet tho, so it's all good!

Can I still get loot if I complete the raid before the next reset? Or am I done for the week? Completed normal, hard more and challenge.

Was rewarded with the 320 helm on my Warlock through the Oryx challenge and immediately infused that hideous thing.

Loot wise, you're done for the week unless you have alts.

Deku Tree

^ don't go to LFG Darknyss! Join us!

Any groups need 1 for Oryx CM?

We are doing Oryx CM a few times at 9:30pm est. Last time I checked we needed one or two people. I am not sure if that is still the case but I will ask now. If we have a spot and you want to do it at 9:30 est then let's do it.

We are doing Oryx CM a few times at 9:30pm est. Last time I checked we needed one or two people. I am not sure if that is still the case but I will ask now. If we have a spot and you want to do it at 9:30 est then let's do it.
Definitely :)

I'm in if you need another person.

v1perz53

Is there any way to put an item in the vault if I have nothing else for that slot? I have a 300 light relic on my Titan I want to save but I have no other random Titan relics to equip in that slot, and I want to delete that character. Nowhere that I can think of that gets me a quick artifact.

Is there any way to put an item in the vault if I have nothing else for that slot? I have a 300 light relic on my Titan I want to save but I have no other random Titan relics to equip in that slot, and I want to delete that character. Nowhere that I can think of that gets me a quick artifact.

Court of oryx, especially tier 3. Artifacts drop like candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom