• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

mfw i pissed figs off last time

HOhjwzq.jpg

LTWood12

Damn, hope everything goes out well LT :(

That's awful dude. I hope everything gets figured out with haste.

Damn luke, hope hes ok. Is he not eating? Sleeping too much?

Man, that's terrible, I hope everything goes well.

Sorry to hear that, LT. :(

Hope he's okay.

Everything will be okay; they'll get him nice and plump.

Hope the little guy packs it on quick for a speedy return, dude!

I approve of this post.

Also

SIMON!! EAT THE FOOD! :) Praying for little dude Lt!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2glOppqBRg

hope everything goes well LTW

xplicitone

Hope everything is ok, prayers for him

LT stay strong man!

My baby had similar issues though not to your extent. She's a butterball now at the 98th percentile. I hope things go well for you, LT.

Hope everything works out well LT, they'll have him plump in no time!

Thanks so much to each and every one of you for the encouraging words. I have so many awesome friends here because of Destiny.

Really encouraged by our plan moving forward. Going to do a bunch of labs tomorrow to check for the super bad stuff, but we really think it's just a matter of calories. Unfortunately he'll have to be there probably at the very least until Saturday.

My wife is up there, and I'm at home with our oldest. He just went to bed. Would love to kill oryx or raid or nightfall or whatever w/ you guys if any of you are down.

Thanks so much Luke for taking a moment to give me a bit of a boost. So awesome to have you as part of our little corner of the Destiny community.

Namikaze1

KxUrcvh.gif

Defender: I'm getting nerfed because of you!

Striker: I'm just here for the hell of it!

Sunbreaker: ugghhhhhhhhh!

I'm freaking bored alright!

mfw i pissed figs off last time

HOhjwzq.jpg
No afro? I am disappointed..
Thanks so much to each and every one of you for the encouraging words. I have so many awesome friends here because of Destiny.

Really encouraged by our plan moving forward. Going to do a bunch of labs tomorrow to check for the super bad stuff, but we really think it's just a matter of calories. Unfortunately he'll have to be there probably at the very least until Saturday.

My wife is up there, and I'm at home with our oldest. He just went to bed. Would love to kill oryx or raid or nightfall or whatever w/ you guys if any of you are down.

Thanks so much Luke for taking a moment to give me a bit of a boost. So awesome to have you as part of our little corner of the Destiny community.

Just woke up since I am currently a bum, sorry to hear what happen and hope everything goes well.

There's room, but I doubt we'll be able to fill up all the spots. Vincent said something about doing it quickly. Let's give it a go anyway.
3 spots open for King's Fall - Heroic Mode from Totems:

1. XchildofhateX
2. Vincentgrey
3. X_magik_ox

Gonna scrap this raid as no one seems to be interested. Let's try some other time, guys.

T-44

Neo Member

Lot of good guys here

[2cents]
1. It's 2 cycles. Each round of platforming, slamming, dps is a cycle. I mean different people can get taken FFS.
2. Floaters at the bottom is better/safer for those doing the platforms. Highest priority is keeping everyone alive and having a bubble to run to is better than up on a daughters platform, IMO.
3. RAF 'controversy' is amusing. How many referral programs are NOT for new blood? People just read the word sherpa and made assumptions.
4. Hope all goes well LT.
[/2cents]

LTWood12

Let's make this group. I have oryx checkpoint if people want to do a quick hm kill, or we can start from totems.

1. LT

I'll give it about ten minutes and if nothing comes together just do some nightfalls and pvp.

So happy to hear that and all my sympathies for your family at this time. I've got a bunch of family in town today for the holidays so not sure if I'll be around tonight. But if you're still looking when folks go to bed around here I'll definitely hit you up.

Edit: just saw your post above. I can help w an oryx kill if it's going down soonish. I'll sign on if we get enough people.

Magik

Let's make this group. I have oryx checkpoint if people want to do a quick hm kill, or we can start from totems.

1. LT

I'll give it about ten minutes and if nothing comes together just do some nightfalls and pvp.

I'm down to run nightfall x3 if needed.

1. LT

I'd like to do hm Oryx, but I'll start from the beginning if people want to do that instead. Either is fine.
PSN is Vincentgrey

LTWood12

So happy to hear that and all my sympathies for your family at this time. I've got a bunch of family in town today for the holidays so not sure if I'll be around tonight. But if you're still looking when folks go to bed around here I'll definitely hit you up.

Edit: just saw your post above. I can help w an oryx kill if it's going down soonish. I'll sign on if we get enough people.

I'd like to do hm Oryx, but I'll start from the beginning if people want to do that instead. Either is fine.

PSN is Vincentgrey

Nice. Let's just say Oryx I guess so Drizzy will join.

LT
Vincent
Drizz

Need 3 more

ethomaz

Banned

1. LT

I'm down for what most wants...

Send me a message when everybody get ready * playing Bloodborne while that *

1. LT

I'll join for oryx only or full raid. psn is angry_eric

defenders are getting nerfed? wat

what are people thinking, like shorter bubble times or you can only apply the buff once per bubble or something

im glad to see the multiple puddle strat will be a thing for challenge mode.. i actually think its fun and keeps you on your toes.. theres a good flow and pace to it

1. LT

Id like to play but it would be another hour, also never done hm.oryx before and also only 310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom