• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, didn't turn out well for him huh :p

Well he is living inside ToM, so at least he isn't exactly dead yet.

giphy.gif

Top of page: The only guy in the world who still likes Sunbreakers.

I did helium filaments last night, and fuck that. I've done void previously and don't remember it being so laborious and I'm pretty sure spinmetal won't be that bad either.

So basically, the moon sucks in patrol.

I found the opposite, I thought Helium was fine, the earth spinmetal is a nightmare for me.

Number45

I found the opposite, I thought Helium was fine, the earth spinmetal is a nightmare for me.
I haven't actually done it yet, I'll do it over the next few days... I just assumed that Mothyards, which is always teeming with nodes, would be OK to do it.

The occasional public event and getting the associated super kills to break up the monotony. Can't be much worse than the endless PvP quests I seem to have at the moment. D:

I haven't actually done it yet, I'll do it over the next few days... I just assumed that Mothyards, which is always teeming with nodes, would be OK to do it.

The occasional public event and getting the associated super kills to break up the monotony. Can't be much worse than the endless PvP quests I seem to have at the moment. D:

No need to look for nodes, just find one near a zone change and go back and forth between the zone, will repspawn the same node over and over again.

Cinemas....you enter via the back and the screen is at the front of the room...its the way everyone faces...

This is incontrovertible proof that Oryx is at the front of the room.

;-)

P.S. the daughters are two bosses (just like the shield brothers) and so killing both of them is one cycle...if one gets left alive then you start the second cycle.

The discussion isn't really about cycles, it's about whether the Daughters are similar enough to be counted as one boss rather than two bosses you fight at the same time.

I don't think anyone would consider killing the second shield brother a second cycle in the fight...right?

Need vog for the NTTE quest. Never did it before tough

Thanks for hopping in and good job on your first raid. It was really good to get that far with so many new people on top of people speaking another language, haha. I'll be around later this week if you're looking for help finishing the raid.

I need Atheon for that too

Count me in also

No need to look for nodes, just find one near a zone change and go back and forth between the zone, will repspawn the same node over and over again.

I need to try that :)

Yeah that was my initial thinking too, unfortunately i only have 2 pieces after about an hour :p

Number45

I'm not sure I'll be able to do this. Farming is dull enough without distilling other possibly remotely entertaining actions from it.

Yeah that was my initial thinking too, unfortunately i only have 2 pieces after about an hour :p
Holy shit.

Thanks for hopping in and good job on your first raid. It was really good to get that far with so many new people on top of people speaking another language, haha. I'll be around later this week if you're looking for help finishing the raid.
That was fun but very stresful...dam I suck at jumping puzles. Thanks for the run all you guys.
Fuck sisters and picking up all the newbies to do the platform. A new kind of troling :(

I just bought an Xbox One through that Microsoft Store deal. Time to get that version of Destiny!
Not really, that sounds horrible.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just bought an Xbox One through that Microsoft Store deal. Time to get that version of Destiny!
Not really, that sounds horrible.

I come to realization I shouldn't spend money on stuff I won't use anymore. A few years ago I would buy everything in sight. I was known for having the biggest game collection on 1up. At my peak I had nearly 200 consoles and 4000+ games.

Some of my handhelds.

7445809530_7cfb44e5e9_b.jpg

last week, Gunsmith was selling both variations of the Suros Rocket Launchers.

looks at perk selections yesterday for both..... none with tracking, none with early detonation

oh well, i will take the weapon parts then

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Was really really into gaming back then. Now I stick to one or two games. I like having a lot more space in the house. Still buy a lot of multiplayer stuff for when people come over. Saturn Bomberman still remains one of our party games. Nothing is going to top it ever. 10 player bomberman is a blast. Pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom