• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

I hope MrDaravon is able to pick up the Winterborn Mark today... I think he has been checking every day since TTK launched... I sent him a PM. Best I can do.

phen0m24

I come to realization I shouldn't spend money on stuff I won't use anymore. A few years ago I would buy everything in sight. I was known for having the biggest game collection on 1up. At my peak I had nearly 200 consoles and 4000+ games.

Some of my handhelds.

7445809530_7cfb44e5e9_b.jpg

Kadey if you ever consider adopt-a-GAFer just let me know. ;)

Dang girl that's madness.

My kids are off with their mom. Do I start a game or clean house? The sales were last night so tonight is whatever. Hmmmmm

Rhetorical.
Destiny

Agent

Good start of the holiday. Lost power for 20 hours due to an underground fire in front of my building. That was thankfully restored last night. Figured I would make a return to Destiny this morning for the first time in weeks, but my PS4 is fried and won't start. Great. It's the second one that's done it to me.

I'm going to do what any rational person would do. Buy a black Friday PS4 special, get old one serviced, then sell it.

I come to realization I shouldn't spend money on stuff I won't use anymore. A few years ago I would buy everything in sight. I was known for having the biggest game collection on 1up. At my peak I had nearly 200 consoles and 4000+ games.

Some of my handhelds.

Damn, thats crazy Kadey.

So awesome

Jabronium

Echoing everyone else's sentiments--happy Thanksgiving, DGAF.

And LT, I hope the little one is doing better.

Here's hoping Bungie has something up their sleeves to finish the year strong. I went back to Bloodborne last night. I'd almost forgotten what truly raging at a game felt like...then again, I don't play crucible.

phen0m24

Whomever it was that implored pvp players to play at the limit of their gun's effective range, thank you.

Just used Jade Rabbit on Blind Watch and relegated myself to cover the outside roof area from the back of the map. Gun highlights enemies, quick kill potential from long range, many assists.

THAT was fun.

:)

GunnerZ

So uhhhh what's happened to the Stranger? Is she dead?
Was really surprised that the No Time to Explain had absolutely nothing going to do with the Stanger.

I thought it's would be really cool to do a whole quest based on the Stranger. Just to get a back story you know.

Really in to the destiny lore really good stuff.

Was really surprised that the No Time to Explain had absolutely nothing going to do with the Stanger.

I thought it's would be really cool to do a whole quest based on the Stranger. Just to get a back story you know.

Speaking of that gun...anyone on PS4 doing a VoG run anytime soon? Cant find anything on DestinyLFG and I would like that gun.

We just 5 manned it like an hour ago :I

Ugh! Bummer.

Yeah I was thinking we had her rifle so she must be dead.

I guess not!

Speaking of that gun...anyone on PS4 doing a VoG run anytime soon? Cant find anything on DestinyLFG and I would like that gun.

We just 5 manned it like an hour ago :I

MrDaravon

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It is done.

Winterborn Mark get.

Collection complete

https://twitter.com/dekubleep/status/669875929938817024

Get on that MrDaravon!

Haha thanks for PM'ing me and letting me know, I stopped checking the bnet vendor listings a while ago now.

Some of my handhelds.

Holy shit

Happy thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it.

Weapon balance patch can't come soon enough, I don't think I'll bother with PvP until it comes now.

GunnerZ

Some of my handhelds.

Still have my Darth Vader (star wars edition) PsP :D, NEVER LETTING IT GO.

That's pretty crazy, good crazy

phen0m24

Happy thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it.

Weapon balance patch can't come soon enough, I don't think I'll bother with PvP until it comes now.

Inapplicable do you have a Jade Rabbit?

I just went positive in multiple games in a row this morning. And those here know that never happens. Maybe it was the quality of players on a holiday morning, but it is a lot of fun to use.

GutZ31

she ran...
out of time.

I shall enjoy ham for eating pleasures today. Hope you lot enjoy your nasty turkeys and stuffing :p

Clearly you have never had a proper turkey.

If all you ever eat is dry, or sliced deli bargain bin turkey, of course you would call it nasty.

You can actually flavor a whole turkey, and still have it moist without being waterlogged.

Btw, bacon>>>>>>>>>>>ham

Inapplicable do you have a Jade Rabbit?

I just went positive in multiple games in a row this morning. And those here know that never happens. Maybe it was the quality of players on a holiday morning, but it is a lot of fun to use.

I used it in lots of my Iron Banner games and the 11 trials games I ran last week. It's definitely more fun than pulse rifles to use. MIDA will probably be top dog when it comes to scout rifles come the patch though.

Some of my handhelds.

HwmB7t7krGnao.gif

phen0m24

I used it in lots of my Iron Banner games and the 11 trials games I ran last week. It's definitely more fun than pulse rifles to use. MIDA will probably be top dog when it comes to scout rifles come the patch though.

Ahhhh gotcha. I like Mida but the perks on this thing are crazy. Highlighting the enemies, chaining body shots leading to the headshot, AND zen moment.

YOWZA

Hey look it's Twilight!

Happy Thanksgiving US DGAF!
Maaaaaaaaaan, as an EU GAF I'm so jelly of that holiday. Dem foodz & stuff. :eek:

May you overkill on turkey. ^_^

Now, will run KF HM (hopefully) in an hour or two. Just need to get my ToM first.
What better way to spend Thanksgiving morning/afternoon than cruising through Dreadnaught with your fellow guardian from across the pond. :D

LTWood12

Happy thanksgiving Dgaf! Sad I missed the Scandanavian First time raid.

Simon's labs all came back great! So we know there's no serious underlying problem. Just a matter of managing calories and figuring out the best plan moving forward. It's a lot of work, especially for my wife. Have to weigh him before and after every feeding, etc, but we know we're on a good course now. They hope we'll be able to go home Saturday.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and prayers. Everyone enjoy your holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom