• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

milkham

Alright I grabbed my headset (MCC bundle half piece thing) from storage and now I'm at a cafe. You think this thing would tuck under my Senn 555s? My other headphones are too heavy/tight but it might work with those... either way, now I'll be worth a shit as an xbro.

wait, are you saying you brought your console to a coffee shop?

ocean

Banned
Anyone want to play some iron banner? I wanted to be done, but I want that god damn ship so bad. I would also like to get the chain mail cloak. Which means I can't play as god tier lightning lock :(

I wish I had nami level rng luck.
I need the chain mail in my life. Let's go.

Good thing it put you on my team for the 2nd match, Ocean. Lol
Lol I was wondering if that was you. Good games man.

ERMint13

So anyone got a golgy HM checkpoint for me? Looking to do it 3 times with my crew. Coincidentally there is room for a 6th so whoever brings me a checkpoint is in for all runs. :p

Do you still need it? I can turn on my PS4 real quick and give you the checkpoint.

PSN Brolly1016

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That whole last game nobody was around to help me 99% of the time. And everybody is allergic to heavy ammo apparently. We keep letting them take it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Kuyaulo453, you don't seem to be on GAF so hopefully you catch this message- I have to postpone today's newbie raid since we didn't have the roster. I am rescheduling most likely to 1/7, thursday at 9:00PM EST. I'd still love to have you in the group for it so if you can make that time feel free to sign up again (I've updated the form).

WeTeHa

Do people still do the normal mode raid?

Want to take someone through it (and refresh myself for HM). Starting now.

I'd be up for that, I've never done the (complete) raid. only completed the stuff up to the first boss fight, so almost nothing.

on PSN?

NastyBook

Just got a call from the security company we signed up with saying the home alarm went off. Hope I still have a PS4 to come home to when I get off at 5.

Frenden

Banned
Nine out of ten heroic strikes done for my Dead Orbit cloak. Holy crap, the quality of the average strike random has plummeted. I'm no world class PvE'er, but ending the strike with 95% of the kills while my two teammates die over and over and over and over again is infuriating.

Luckily I hit a decent group for the last three or I'd have chucked my PS4 against the wall.

Morris

Disco Devil
Do people still do the normal mode raid?

Want to take someone through it (and refresh myself for HM). Starting now.

I'm down for this if you don't mind someone who doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't have a mic either. I can follow orders though lol

ocean

Banned
Zero sight of the exclusive chain mail cloak. Y u torture me RNG

WindyMeagerIberianmole.gif

Highwind

Doesn't seem like its gonna happen today. :(

I'm down for this if you don't mind someone who doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't have a mic either. I can follow orders though lol

Dunno man it's kinda hard without a mic to communicate. :(

Okay, if you're gonna do the raid over the next few days and need one more, just message me on PSN (id is the same as username).

Alright, will let you know.

lt519

Thanks for x3 golgi CM, hadn't done it yet, nice to get some gear and the fragment. Just need to do Oryx CM at some point now.

Top Bottom