• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

So I logged in to the game every day to pick up the daily IB bounties so I could eventually do them today. I have 4 daily bounties on my Titan, out of the 9 or 10 possible daily bounties. That means Bungie has repeated the same daily bounties from Tuesday to today.

They can't do anything right.

You must have missed one, because I have 5 daily bounties saved on my titan.

Is IB giving a guaranteed 320 reward for rank 5?

Oh...

Guaranteed he says....this is Destiny we're talking about :p

Random item between 310-320, plus a 310 ghost.

ERMint13

No. You get a 310 ghost and a random weapon or armor between 310 & 320.

Yeah I also got a 313 chest piece just now. Had to log out then back on.

Last time I got 320 boots but wasn't lucky enough for a 320 drop on my hunter this time.

So I logged in to the game every day to pick up the daily IB bounties so I could eventually do them today. I have 4 daily bounties on my Titan, out of the 9 or 10 possible daily bounties. That means Bungie has repeated the same daily bounties from Tuesday to today.

They can't do anything right.

I did this last iron banner and got 9 or so, without too many doublers.

I assume/hope it is "just" RNG and they aren't deliberately using a lot of doublers to stop people doing mega sessions on Sunday/Monday.

If you're good you could get two weeklies and most of the dailies done in 4 or 5 matches... That's enough to get an alt to rank 5 easily.

Namikaze1

And done with IB. Both of my alts have 2 weeklies and 5 daily bounties each to turn in on Monday. Both are past rank 1.5. Should only need just one weekly on each to hit rank 5 after handing in the daily bounties.

Forgot to post after the run...

Thanks for the Mercury trip Biggy and Nami.

I feel like the sweatiest matches are always after the first win now. Also, the lag is starting to become a joke in this game.

I got another Doctrine from the chest....without counter balance. Boo.

On the plus side I did get the final trials shader.

I'll be up for more later along with some IB.

I think last night was my best night of PVP in Destiny...

37, 15, 39, 26, 39, 38, 28, 30, 25 (That Phantom-Mercy combo though), 24, 32, and 31 kills.

Never again. 😅

v1perz53

Ugh I hate IB, I want SRL back. At least with SRL I could play for an hour and not feel like I accomplished literally nothing... Have my surgery shelf exam next week so I can really only play a match every hour or so as a break from studying, and invariably I get into a game in progress losing horribly or a new game where I have 3k+ points at the end but we still lose by 5k+. Worst of all is that my highest light gear is the combination of weapons I most dislike for PvP. Probably wouldn't even play this if not for the Ghost shell, which I desperately need.

Ah well what can you do. I just wish IB offered more of a consolation prize for losing than the stupid medals, really irritating being ~10 rep from a new rank for 4 games and not being eligible for the new rank rewards all those games because you cant get a win.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Any fellow trials scroobs out there want to grind out the bounties with me? I'm just OK at best and light level 302, no illusions of lighthouse just want to get those bounties and maybe some drops.

Psn Bicep_Curls

The1Ski

Any fellow trials scroobs out there want to grind out the bounties with me? I'm just OK at best and light level 302, no illusions of lighthouse just want to get those bounties and maybe some drops.

Psn Bicep_Curls

I'll try some trials. Light level around 260 and I'm semi noobish as well

Lately, I'm having problems with everything technology related and beginning to frustrate the heck out of me.

XBOX:
1) I have to turn off and on my astro headset in order for chat to work or it wont detect my mic when xbox goes to sleep mode
2) 2nd time I had to restart my xbox completely otherwise I can't play with others or connect to any Destiny PvP matches

I just restarted it, found a match (so that fixed it)... then right when it starts flying into it, anteater error. I just can't win.

Phone:
3) My Note 5 keeps saying I don't have a SIM card, after being on for about 30 or so minutes so I have to keep restarting it.

PC:
4) While my monitors go to sleep, sometimes (about once a week) when I move my mouse to wake it up, the computer decides to restart instead. Ever since I went to Windows 10.

I shouldn't have to restart things and things shouldn't restart randomly! Sigh. Kinda funny (and interesting now that I think about it) how my PS4 is my most reliable system where I don't have these problems.

phen0m24

Lately, I'm having problems with everything technology related and beginning to frustrate the heck out of me.

XBOX:
1) I have to turn off and on my astro headset in order for chat to work or it wont detect my mic when xbox goes to sleep mode
2) 2nd time I had to restart my xbox completely otherwise I can't play with others or connect to any Destiny PvP matches

I just restarted it, found a match (so that fixed it)... then right when it starts flying into it, anteater error. I just can't win.

Phone:
3) My Note 5 keeps saying I don't have a SIM card, after being on for about 30 or so minutes so I have to keep restarting it.

PC:
4) While my monitors go to sleep, sometimes (about once a week) when I move my mouse to wake it up, the computer decides to restart instead. Ever since I went to Windows 10.

I shouldn't have to restart things and things shouldn't restart randomly! Sigh. Kinda funny (and interesting now that I think about it) how my PS4 is my most reliable system where I don't have these problems.

On PS4 with Call of Duty I had a moderate NAT. Never had that before. Had to actually go into the router and open port ranges. Ugh

Dude I just used a script online to clean up my Fire 7. This little $50 Fire tablet is usable again! Lockscreen ads removed, Google Playstore installed.. So nice

On PS4 with Call of Duty I had a moderate NAT. Never had that before. Had to actually go into the router and open port ranges. Ugh

Dude I just used a script online to clean up my Fire 7. This little $50 Fire tablet is usable again! Lockscreen ads removed, Google Playstore installed.. So nice

oh wow thats nice!
hopefully i can fix some things

Deku Tree

Having the sword disappear on HM Crota on your perfect run, after wiping a bunch, was the most frustrating raid bug that I have encountered in Destiny. It was a lot worse than the VoG Venus minotaur.

I already reported you for every possible complaint to Bungie. You can't keep getting away with this.

I have become death, destroyer of worlds.

godzilla-drop-kick-o.gif

Yo, link?!?

sono

Gold Member
lttp level 40 today ( the Taken King Legendary edition). Enjoyed it

I havent completed any raids yet

i can't stand AFkers. and if 1 person quits and the game is still not impossble, don't give up SMH. Unless it's pantheon then feel free.

Down 3k to 10k and we came back and almost won, after 3 people quit on black shield. lost 16k to 20k only because for some reason everyone tried to go for inside heavy except me and then they re-capped b from us and won

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Alright I grabbed my headset (MCC bundle half piece thing) from storage and now I'm at a cafe. You think this thing would tuck under my Senn 555s? My other headphones are too heavy/tight but it might work with those... either way, now I'll be worth a shit as an xbro.

todd360

Anyone want to play some iron banner? I wanted to be done, but I want that god damn ship so bad. I would also like to get the chain mail cloak. Which means I can't play as god tier lightning lock :(

I wish I had nami level rng luck.

lt519

310 hand cannon and 315 chest piece from Rank 5 rewards, boo

Is it more worth it to level a new character to level 5 or farm drops on my Hunter for a 310+ drop?

Jinjo

So anyone got a golgy HM checkpoint for me? Looking to do it 3 times with my crew. Coincidentally there is room for a 6th so whoever brings me a checkpoint is in for all runs. :p

Top Bottom