• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

The Lag + Mida meta is making ToO so horrible. Every match had a red or yellow bar now.

Haven't seen/been killed by Mida a lot so far I must say. Doesn't seem to be a great fit for map in any case. I've been rocking The First Curse and TLW, works out pretty ok.

Trials needs to go back to connection based matchmaking though. Its one of the reasons it was so great in Year 1.

God I wish I could do that with the 1kys.

Yup. Every single bullet. Jelly?

Edit: Snarky top of the page post hype.

The Lag + Mida meta is making ToO so horrible. Every match had a red or yellow bar now.

Haven't seen a lot of people using the Mida actually, but the lag is atrocious indeed. The bars mean nothing now, even green bars can teleport.

I point in the general direction and shoot. Headshot guaranteed. Made so many filthy kills that should never have been one shot kills.

Just watched the stream and half weren't even headshots, but hit them in the head anyways.

Tri4

Lightweight is the best perk from the 3 (MIDA has max equip speed so quickdraw is redundant). Sights don't seem all that different, but I use Smart Drift Control for the tiny amount of impact.
Thanks, I ended up running those perks anyway and its actually going a much better than my first try. I'm finding it hard to consistently get headshots though and its kinda hard to aim when getting shot at.

stay gold

Thanks, I ended up running those perks anyway and its actually going a much better than my first try. I'm finding it hard to consistently get headshots though and its kinda hard to aim when getting shot at.

Yeah, this is because everyone else is also using MIDA. It has very high flinch.

Tri4

Yeah, this is because everyone else is also using MIDA. It has very high flinch.
Nah it was the surge of bullet hose auto rifles. Damn do those things kill fast.

Also is there any way to reduce or deal with the aim assist? If you're shooting at one guy and another guy is within a mile of him, the MIDA decides to magnetise to him and it keeps fucking up my aim.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I feel like the game is just fucking with me today. I got a sweet shader from Varkis that will go great with a cloak on sale at the temple, but I'm like oh I'm a few motes of light short, that's alright I'll just do that mission in the dreadnaught real quick. Then the first objective where you get the polyps left by the witches, one of them falls into the floor so I can't get it. -______-

maomaoIYP

Lol aim assist
jDnfUCP.gif

todd360

Looks like it.

Don't remind me. :(

Anyway, you conducting another Dinosaur Train later on?

Probably not. I just hit rank 4 on my Hunter and I'm already rank 5 on my warlock. My titan doesn't have high enough light level to play. Don't really feel like working on my titan either now that hammer isn't as good.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
KF (and other raids) is all I have left now, I suppose. Gotta set up some time with xbros in here.

Edit: I guess that means I should also go get my headset from storage to not be a mute asshole.

Trakan

So I logged in to the game every day to pick up the daily IB bounties so I could eventually do them today. I have 4 daily bounties on my Titan, out of the 9 or 10 possible daily bounties. That means Bungie has repeated the same daily bounties from Tuesday to today.

They can't do anything right.

Agent

Damnit, I blink for 10 minutes and there was a KF CM group formed. I still need it 3x as I was away for most of the week on holiday travel. :(

Top Bottom